What's a game you fell in love with?

What's a game that you played a ton of, that you still wish you had spent more time playing because it's not the same anymore? The game that stabs you in the heart when you remember it and realize you can never go back to those times again.

For me, it's the PC version Graal Online. Specifically the Classic, old Delteria when Ice Pick owned it, old Era when ChrisZ owned it, Bomy Moon and Graal Kingdoms servers.
I miss it, bros. Not many people have played this game, but it was the best game of all time. The mobile version is only a shell of the real game, and the real game is dead.

I regret all the time I spent away from this game. I took so many long breaks from this game to play other games after playing this game every waking hour for thousands of hours. If I could do it all over again, I'd have stopped playing everything and focus entirely on Graal, save for some SC, WC3 and D2 on the side.

Attached: bomy moon.png (1024x744, 159.5K)

Broodwar
Iccup / fish

endless online. I'd throw my entire life away if it meant I could experience 2005-2009 endless online again.

Attached: Endless online (1).jpg (640x479, 216.88K)

>Graal Online
Now that's a nostalgia trip. Only ever played on the original sever, though. Kinda regret that.

Fuck, This was my childhood.
Man UN was kind of a shit hole, huh.

unholy nation. home.

Attached: 1660449755824.jpg (1024x744, 307.04K)

Silvermoon kingdom are fags

Attached: 1651869662791.png (922x787, 196.94K)

Space Station 13 used to be my favorite game of all time a few years ago. I would play it all the time, learning all the different jobs. Nothing else filled that niche for me, it felt so unique.
I heard cboyardee's robocop song the other day and it brought back so many memories. Waiting in the lobby, excited for another round. That was back when it was all fresh and new to me. I feel like you OP, I wish I would have put more time back in the day instead of taking breaks, because now I go back to it and it's not the same.
Every once in a while I'll try to go back and play but it's just not the same. The communities and the codebases all feel so different, I just can't slip back. I try out a round or two on some random servers or colonial marines and then I give up. It hurts that I'll never be able to go back and experience it like I used to. Lots of fond memories.

Attached: 524.jpg (1280x901, 397.08K)

I think it's still possible to download old versions of graal and play it offline.

Sven Coop. I hung around the people that made maps and models. I got to beta test maps before they were out. I'm not in touch with a single person. They all disappeared. It's all gone.

Attached: E8F57620-FDCD-4A59-9EEB-0F3C931A55F9.png (315x311, 150.98K)

There's plenty of games I wish I could experience for the first time again, but the only game that makes me wish I could "go back to those times" is old school Runescape.

OSRS is not the same at all and the players are especially not the same. Private servers may be the same as the old version, but it's not the same as a game that's being actively developed and you can look forward to what kind of new content is added next, and even there the players are not really the same.

People are too familiar with MMOs now, I miss the times when people didn't really know what they were doing and you didn't have wikis and infinite youtube videos to show you everything and maxing out your numbers wasn't the only thing in people's minds. I hope someone will eventually come up with a way to salvage this situation at least a little bit.

Runescape 2002-2003. I have some unfinished business in the wilderness.

Graal Online was my childhood too. Shit.. all my (NBK) bros...
I was on classic when it was only classic and then I went to N-Pulse for most of my time.

I have played TBoI and TBoI Rebirtj for 500+ hours. But I really can't tolerate it anymore.
The original game was fantastic, and Rebirth was an extremely good sequel, but subsequent add-ons have bloated the game like a rotten corpse. The final DLC (Repentance) fixed some of the glaring flaws of the game, but at point the game is just a chore to play.

Attached: EGS_TheBindingofIsaacRepentance_NicalisIncEdmundMcmillen_S2-1200x1600-eb480826546ffb2ed1560ceec262b615.jpg (1200x1600, 1002.47K)

For me, it's fantasy online.

Attached: LAXry.png (760x480, 57.13K)

jump ultimate stars
ragnarok online

Holy fuck I miss Graal so much.

Attached: 1621482379865.png (796x712, 441.94K)

Minecraft
I spent months at a time in that game when I was a neet. Just waking up, building, eating, sleeping, rinse and repeat.
Finally dug my way out of the neet pit and realize I will never again have that amount of free time to disappear into my little fantasy world.
Tried reinstalling it recently but by the time I figured out the Windows account bullshit I didn't even want to play anymore.
Never even played it online so going through my old worlds is strange since I built some pretty big towns populated only by me.

Attached: brown bricks.jpg (1170x500, 229.2K)

Spent the summer of 2002 pretty much living in SA2's Chao Garden. Neglected every single irl relationship I had and enjoyed every minute of it.

Attached: chao garden.png (867x586, 752.97K)

Bro and I spent a lot of time playing this together. It's not as fun playing alone. How does this game still have such a big fanbase?

Attached: rt2.jpg (1280x1024, 928.3K)

SA:MP, I wish I never wasted my time playing it.

tf2 before the f2p update