Worst fucking level in ALL of classic Sonic. It's just so slow I once even got a Time Over...

Worst fucking level in ALL of classic Sonic. It's just so slow I once even got a Time Over. And don't get me started on this fucking cylinder. I had to look up online how it works.

Attached: b2.png (640x480, 254.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yXwbN--6udQ?t=242
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao filtered.

This is all what retards like you can say

Attached: a.gif (360x360, 44.22K)

Stupid Red Cylinder

sky chase is worse
2 is worse in general lol

just push the up and down button bro

that's including you, newfag.

Absolutely filtered.
youtu.be/yXwbN--6udQ?t=242

Why did Sonic 1 start of terrific with Green Hill, then get constantly slowed down by terrible levels like
Marble Hill and Labyrinth Zone. Sonic is about going fast, not navigating a challenge

Sonic 1 isn’t that good, I rarely play it. Sonic 2 was the start of the legend

Sonic is about keeping the momentum going, not necessarily just going fast. Marble and Labyrinth do slow things down more than I would like, but you can get some decent speed and flow going if you know what you're doing.

Attached: Sonic in Labyrinth Zone.gif (498x510, 311.05K)

Sonic was about using momentum and knowledge of the enviorment to reach high speeds and tearing thru the levels
Sonic 2 was about holding right and down

Cope and seethe faggot.

Act 1 is awful. I have no idea how people criticize CD's level design when shit like this exists. Both games have high and low points.

only am*ricans shits on this barrel for some reason...

Not going to defend the barrel of doom but otherwise Carnival Night is one of the best stages. Tons of hidden shortcuts and fun physics objects to bounce off of. Also it can be completed in like 45 seconds so if you got a Time Over that's on (You)

I used to feel this way until recently but Sonic 1 has atmosphere that just outlasts Sonic 2 improvements. Starlight Zone and Spring Yard Zone just feels better than any zone in Sonic 2

Why are kids today so hopeless? If I could figure this shit out as a 9 year old you should have no issues as an adult.

Arrest yourself and go to bed sperg.

Hating on 3 but it's nothing compared to the utter bullshit of fucking Sonic Mania's two hour long levels and bullshit mechanics.

>Sonic Mania now has two hour long levels
just how retarded are Sonic 2 Zoomers?
Maybe if all levels were as easy as Emerald hill...

Attached: 1657409722333.gif (498x498, 2.54M)

>you are locked in a room with a barrel
>there are literally only 2 input methods in a classic Sonic game - a D-Pad + Jump
>jumping clearly does not work
>left and right does not work either
>the thought of pressing up or down never crossed your mind
Not my fault you still were retarded.