What would be the worst setting to be trapped in?

What would be the worst setting to be trapped in?

Attached: 105586589_3000616526702798_7671102575730787480_n.jpg (555x960, 48.8K)

real life

>SH
only takes place in one location, in one person's psyche, and the rest of the world is okay
>RE
zombie threat can take out cities, but you can still fight back and most of the world is fine
>DS
entire universe is fucked no matter what

Is silent hill even bad at all if you are mosty sane and totally optimistic?

dead space becaus eis the only hopeless one

Quebec, Canada

It could be if the cult is really causing those things to happen.

Silent Hill is bad because of the Ancient Gods and cult shit, the personal hell stuff is only in SH2

USG Ishimura

At least in SH and RE you could trap attractive female zombies and nurses and have sex with them. In Dead Space everybody is unfuckable.

>just be optimistic bro
that's a good cope actually

isn't silent hill all psychological torture with zero chance of escape? (I haven't played those games)
Dead Space aliens are horrifying but if some random engi can make it through I have a chance
Raccoon City is canonically nuked shortly after the infection so my chance of surviving there is basically 0

put me on the spaceship coach, I'm ready

Silent Hill, then RE, then Dead Space. Dead Space you're OP and it isn't even a scary game. RE is epic and has some good scares, but is kind of cartoonish. Only Silent Hill feels actually miserable, but comfy as well.

the guys in silent hill are schlubs who manage the horrors well enough. I think I could do ok.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1714x1282, 318.41K)

>mostly sane and totally optimistic
>Any Forums
user...

how many times has this fucking thread been made?

I'm not too familiar with the other series, but I think Dead Space has you at the most risk of being trapped in a horrible fate. At bare minimum you've got the wall necromorphs being conscious humans, and as far as I'm aware there hasn't been anything deconfirming the idea of the other Necromorphs being similarly aware, even if they can't control their bodies.

Racoon City because giant spiders.

Are you retarded?

>In Dead Space everybody is unfuckable.
Issac's pretty fuckable especially if he keeps the helmet on.

Retard

Attached: reload2.jpg (728x546, 68.41K)

retards

I hate these threads because they always revolve around anons who don't play video games confidently talking about the setting of a video game. RE is not "just zombies" they are filled with military grade bioweapons that spun out of control and now even the crows in the sky are swooping down to infect people and then the whole town gets nuked in a few hours. Then Silent Hill is conquered by a random boomer with a pipe and handgun.

>In Dead Space everybody is unfuckable
I disagree

Attached: onahole.jpg (370x600, 45.5K)

you sound like a fucking pussy. you wouldn't last 10 minutes in the fucking sims world

>In Dead Space everybody is unfuckable.
Engineers are the sexiest type of nerd

Attached: 1627396456933.jpg (424x600, 55.54K)