So I was playing Oblivion again today

So I was playing Oblivion again today

Attached: 1661918317667116m.jpg (1024x657, 160.37K)

THERES MINOTAURS IN OBLIVION??

I ran into a minotaur the other day. Horrible creatures.

I've seen others post the same.

That's a weird looking penis

gonna cum

What happened user? Have you seen these enemies before?

Goodbye.

If you kill one these dudes then save your game, and then quit and make a new character over your old save, you can choose a new race in the character creation menu called the 'Morc', which is a minotaur/orc hybrid species seldom seen in the lands of Tamriel. Uriel Septim will then remark with incredulity that he hasn't seen a genuine Morc in Cyrodiil for over fifty years.

Yeah, a lot of people miss them because they either don't micromanage the retarded leveling system, speed through the main quest, or both, and miss the high level random encounter mobs

Seeing a land dreugh for the first time after years of playing was also a bit of a shock

Attached: 9FB31F9D-66ED-4449-9B17-92883D14AE40.jpg (800x600, 154.74K)

Hello!

Yeah I never saw this guy, any other rare enemies? I remember the stupid looking Ogres

MMM, OOO and what else?

You might have missed Xivilai daedra if you didn't go into any gates at a high level or didn't max out Conjuration.

Attached: 24B1D707-B07E-42A9-8673-51E30F5AE0F9.jpg (800x800, 95.4K)

When I first played Oblivion I had no idea you had to sleep to level up. Worst part is that some enemies in the game are fixed so some quests were just impossible.

What's going on with you?

how long is the main quest? im trying to find random quests and dungeons and level up hella before i finish the MQ, like i always do in skyrim, but it seems like quests are harder to come by in obliv

HE

I swear I used to see this posted with a giant mino cock, but I haven't in the recent revival of posting this
Am I wrong?

Depends on how many of those boring fucking oblivion gates you want to do for the Defense of Bruma quest, but overall it's a decent length

Attached: 1540514421858.png (264x234, 3.75K)

I heard the janitors guild is hiring new recruits. Not a bad way to make some money.

I don't know you, and I don't care to know you.
Get out of my way before I have you clapped in irons.