Why are Morrowind fans like this?

why are Morrowind fans like this?

Attached: 1643119532513.webm (720x720, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PcUQQOODv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're hypocrites who are completely blinded by nostalgia.

why are people who hate morrowind all obsessed schizos who need to lie to make the game look bad?

Attached: 1498687369989.webm (1012x764, 1.83M)

being a hapless contrarian is a dominant personality trait, they literally hypnotize themselves onto whatever autistic hill they choose to die on

funny shit if you ask me, good for a cheap laugh

both are shit

Attached: 1643128771716.png (750x725, 809.65K)

you will never be a functional member of society, or a woman

>game is 95% walking and reading
>morrowind niggas be like: OMG OMG WHAT A FUCKING GAME THEY DONT MAKE GAMES LIKE THAT ANYMORE
and thank god for that!

Muh dice roll muh levitation muh game breaking buffs muh Grand and intoxicating innocence

im not a morrowind fan, im a daggerfall, morrowind, and skyrim fan.

Attached: 1610262275944.jpg (1024x548, 69.75K)

The top is an action-adventure game and the bottom is an RPG

because both systems are shit. But Morrowind has a good game behind it

404 meme not found

thread gets funnier every time you post it
OP

Attached: dashot.jpg (581x566, 32.16K)

I honestly think 30-60% of younger people who have played Morrowind probably don't understand how important character creation is.
Essentially this. I don't think you are going to find any Morrowind enjoyers saying that the combat is responsive.

There's 9 years between those two games. Skyrim has no excuse to have such shitty combat in an action-oriented RPG in 2011 when we had Dark Messiah of Might & Magic in 2006.

>bad faith argument
Nobody has said the combat in Morrowind is great. People love it because the world-building, story, characters, and RPG elements are far superior to Skyrim. It is more of an RPG in every sense than Skyrim, seeing as Skyrim was designed with mass appeal in mind and dumbed down and removed many immersive elements in favor of streamlining the game.

>Morrowind: mash click
>Skyrim: mash click

and Morrowind has no excuse for being so shit either while at the same time small european studios were making much better games

youtube.com/watch?v=1PcUQQOODv0

Still better than dragons dogma combat

this

>its in 3rd person and has a dodge button so its better
nah

Since when did anyone ever say anything about combat?

This. Skyrim is a very bad action game with RPG elements. Morrowind is a good RPG with very bad action

are the third worlders now moving on from hating new vegast o hating morrowind? cant they just take their meds?

/thread

I wield a great warhammer, so I hold click and then release to send my enemies flying like a golfball.

Attached: 50047994_p1.jpg (1000x980, 194.07K)