How deep in the red is he with AEW?

How deep in the red is he with AEW?

Attached: 1641006343907.png (2654x1406, 1.26M)

yukes is milking him like a cow hes very deeply in the red

bro aew is losing so much money it's crazy

For him to be in the red'd require him to be at least eleven figures in debt. Which if he is, pro-wrestling isn't the main cause.

3+ years, this fed should not be in so much debt
what a sad failure - no million will be the death of them

Probably a lot but he's so rich he don't give a fuck

>how deep in the red is he
>WITH AEW
Please follow the assignment.

i don't think he's that deep in the red, and i don't think it should be expected 2-3yrs into existing they're profitable. go back

When I read this all I could think was
>It's a girly magazine!

He's richer than Vince, doesn't matter

It's not a huge organization. They probably could operate just fine off of gate revenue.

I'm shocked that you know this little about profitability timetables for startups with all of your experience playing TEW in your parents basement and not showering, your fat virgin smark faggot.

We don't know that. If he has to pay each of those dogs owners $3 mil like Vince did with his secretary he's probably nearly broke.

>$20 million per year roster salaries
>$50 million for the video game
>$40 million for ROH
AEW will be bankrupt by 2024.

If the rumored salary numbers are true, quite deep in the red. Their wage bill alone is probably putting them in the red.

Normally with a new company though you want to be in the red the first few years. A company that turns a profit year one, is a company that is not adequately investing in itself. The problem with AEW is I don’t think they’re investing the money in the right places. Take the money they are giving people like Mark Henry, Arn Anderson and Big Show and use it to pay licensing agents to grab sponsors for the show.

I don't understand how they think they're going to ever get their money back on ROH.

Tony Khan isn't spending his own money, he's spending his daddy's money.

But doesn't his dad ever go
>Son, maybe don't spend $40 million on a failed wrestling company when you already have your own wrestling company. Just use that money to improve your existing product if you absolutely have to spend it.
I dunno.

I think his dad gave Tony the money to start aew just to keep him away from the businesses that matter and not have to listen to him as often.

His dad is

He's in the red because he's investing money into WWF washouts like Punk, Henry, Wight, etc. He can easily cut some overhead by getting rid of the expensive nobodies and invest in raw, hungry, younger talent. History is repeating itself as AEW is going the way of late 90s WCW.

Attached: I think it was a gay magazine.jpg (449x299, 17.15K)