Name the game. For me, dkc2. Fuck the floating jumping mechanics of snes games

Name the game. For me, dkc2. Fuck the floating jumping mechanics of snes games.

Attached: 1651625523620.jpg (503x500, 32K)

Zelda 2

Baldurs Gate 2

And I just dont get it because I loved bg1

Mother 3 to Mother 1 & 2 and not having the rhythm battles.

What game?

Attached: 1652322417635.png (1122x1102, 820.74K)

Fucking a bitch with cerebral palsy.

Kill yourself, normalfag.

Xenogears and Breath of Fire 3's text speeds are actually impossible to stand after playing modern games. At least Xenogears has a faster text mod.

Wolfenstein 3D.
It's just pure garbage.

Morrowind.

I beat it recently, but it was hard. Is it just, or are 2d platformers on the snes overly zoomed in? Like, you can only see four feet ahead of you in dkc2. Also I think this is what makes 2d platformers for widescreens easier, you just have a better view of what's coming, and can prepare accordingly

what
mechanically speaking it is an improvement over bg1 in every aspect possible, how can one consider it "clunky"

Whatever Zelda game that came out for the wii. God the gameplay mechanics suck DICK

I tried playing Dark souls after playing Elden Ring and Sekiro but it was just too old I couldn't stand it
I know it's not even that old but it really seemed archaic to me both graphics and gameplay

So its not just me, couldnt bring myself through super metroid, despite loving the setting&atmosphere. I never got used to the floaty jumping

Ikr? To be fair i played bg1 ten years ago, I dont know what happened in those 10 years

fallout 3 and new vegas
the least enjoyable gameplay ever ever forced myself to try and enjoy. and i love STALKER

I have to admit - while I don't really mind the 2d gameplay in GTA1 and 2 the limited number of lives just puts me off

>Fuck the floating jumping mechanics of snes games
That's just dkc2 sucking dick.

Its posted ironically you fucking retard. Just focus on the fact this thread is actually about videogames, nigger.

I got the #1 score at my local arcade on Berzerk. That's right, I'm breaking Anonymity. I'm Jay.

Attached: file.png (907x907, 1.26M)

Croc 1

>clunkiness
This is just code for "modern gamer can't cope with a control scheme that isn't WASD+mouselook".

Heroes of Incredible Talesn2

turn on the analog controls

Umm homeworld had camera controls that made me quit yet the game has everything else you'd want

I gave it a fair shot, finished the tutorial and then the first "real" dungeon
but the inventory and menus in general all requiring dozen clicks to do anything and being barely readable were just killing me

Attached: Elder_Scrolls_Arena_Cover[1].jpg (285x350, 65.33K)

pretty much every old game I've ever played, but this year it was:
>Alien Soldier
overdesigned, the gameplay can't keep up with the limitations of the controller it was designed for, so something like weapon switching, swapping armor and dashing feels like patting your head and rubbing your belly at the same time and then swapping, especially when you have to do these things in succession (and God forbid if you're upside down too)
would be far better if dash was mapped to Y, armor swap on B, weapon switching with two shoulder buttons instead of the d-pad which is already being used for movement and two other mechanics already
>Brave Fencer Musashi
camera sucks, combat is stiff, entire game feels rigid
>Bushido Blade
shit controls
>Castlevania 3
stairs are too finnicky, later games like Rondo control better
>Contra: Hard Corps
shit controls
>Dynamite Headdy
miserable
>Gunstar Heroes
shit controls
>Mega Man Legends
very shit controls
>Populous: The Beginning
devs prioritized graphics over smooth gameplay
>Super Mario World
Mario is floaty and slippery, controls aren't great, hitboxes are odd
>Super Metroid
floaty with bad controls
>Warcraft 3
bad controls, just shit in general, ugly, bad writing, combat is auto-pilot shit

Attached: 36f.jpg (373x306, 16.9K)

me replaying dragon age: origins recently. i didn't remember the gameplay feeling like that when i originally played it in 2009.

It is a legit thing like playing Link's Awakening and only having 2 items slots for both your sword and items so you constantly need to pause to switch to shit like the bracelets to pick up pots.
Anyone without ADHD should still be able to looks past it as long as the game is good

>>Bushido Blade
>shit controls
filtered

Attached: 1659200533686049.png (1691x957, 2.01M)

Skyward Sword? Yeah that's widely considered the worst in the series.

I tried to play onirism but ohhhh the mediocrity

>>Super Mario World
>Mario is floaty and slippery, controls aren't great, hitboxes are odd
Absolutely this, the only 2D Mario game with retarded ass float physics is the very first one

Any JRPG.

I tried to understand this twitter meymey but is so mediocre

Mstal gear solid 1, resident evil 1-3, prince of persia ww and dmc 1. I cant fucking stand fixed camera angles.

I literally cannot imagine how much of a retarded zoomer you’d have to be to have DKC2 feel clunky, but fuck, I feel sorry for anyone that retarded