Sonic Colors Ultimate was released one (1) year ago today

Sonic Colors Ultimate was released one (1) year ago today
Did they fix it yet?

Attached: Sonic-Colors-Ultimate.jpg (1920x1080, 312.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTJAEFBoJYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't play either version, colors sucks. Play generations/unleashed instead

I emulated Colors Wii version on PC and it was great

Yes

They fixed serious issues and anything that was functioning incorrectly that impacted the gameplay (the eggpawns falling at the wrong speed and minor stuff like that), the game is still ugly, graphical problems remain if they didn't impact gameplay (so the comedy seizure stuff from the switch is fixed), and the main menu still runs like shit. The game still has the extremely shoddy popup window for when a Metal Sonic race happens and there's still purcasheable icons for literally no reason (the icons were supposed to be for online leaderboards, which were never implemented. buying an icon is entirely meaningless,)

What do you like about unleashed user? The daytime stages were pretty good, but the plot and werehog stages make it very hard to ever recommend to anyone imo

>believe memes that Sonic Colors was the best Sonic games in years but I missed out on it
>buy ultimate
>it's the worst 3D sonic game I've played
>2D all the time but the physics suck
>janky double jump
>worst case of boost to win because you boost for 2 seconds before you're forced into 2D with terrible physics

Shit game.

Attached: 1619035306999.jpg (1651x1227, 193.78K)

It's obviously better than it was at launch, but not only is it still inferior to Colors Wii and never should've had those issues to begin with, the outrage has died down, so the panic patches have as well, which means it will remain inferior to Colors Wii for the rest of time.
Colors Wii isn't even that good, it's just a better Forces minus Classic Sonic and the Avatar. Colors DS on the other hand shows up both of its counterparts in all areas except *maybe* Red Ring rewards.

>one year
>still stuck on EGS
Not going to bother. Also Sega being turbojews lately with regional pricing.

Should have played the original.

Ultimate uses the original as the base, the double jump is still janky and youtube.com/watch?v=BTJAEFBoJYk

Remember: All boost games are automated and suck.

>Ultimate uses the original as the base
Hate to break it to you but it doesn't. That's part of the problem with it.

Got it physical for Xbox since it runs at 4k 60fps on the XSX and i'm not giving Epic a dime.
I agree with . Janky double jump, 2D levels with shit physics, 3D levels that play themselves, the colored alien powerups are a mediocre gimmick, etc.

I have the Wii version and love it. It's a simple platformer but the levels are cool looking and its fun

By virtue of it being a remaster of the original, it has to have used the original as a base in the same way that SA2B and SADX did.

Honestly, was sonic ever good?

Original is the same shit
The only reason why people made it a big deal was because it was the first ever 3D sonic game where you exclusively play as sonic and nobody else, no other characters or transformations
Besides that, its extremely bogged down by the 2d sections being ass

Bad port. They only fixed the major issues that were the most blatant.
Rest of the port is still riddled with issues.
Then again, original game was mid, so it isn't like it's a great game made bad.
I may buy it if it comes to Steam, but that's only because I want Unleashed to get a good(hopefully) PC port.
How is it not using the original as a basis? PC version had Wii development tools bundled in before they were patched out at launch.

Attached: D19rIHZX0AER6rB.jpg (1200x591, 114.68K)

Yeah, but most of his games are shit.

Only the DS version is worth a shit