Video games don't make you a better person

All my life I have been playing video games, since I was a little boy, maybe age 6 but my I do not remember perfectly. I started playing games like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64, then I moved onto GBA games such as Pokemon and A Link To The Past, then I moved onto desktop PC games and I continue to play video games. I was raised on video games and they are a critical element of my personality, I was so young when I started playing and the things that happen to a child during the prepubescent stage of life will define their personalities for the rest of their life. Video games can be a solitary activity and I grew up in social isolation playing video games. I am now 26 and approaching the end of youth and I have come to realize that I have wasted my youth playing video games when during that stage of life I should have been exploring life and trying new things and making myself a better person but now I know I will never realize my full potential because of the time I wasted playing video games. Video games doesn't make you a better person and you are better not to play them.

Attached: 1617609703718.jpg (664x701, 123.99K)

I didn't read this but I did have sex with your mom

I read this and I also had sex with your mom

Id say go outside and touch grass but I know Tokyo doesn't have any, so just go to Lawson and buy some noodles. And touch them.

You're a valuable person no matter what you do

I started playing video games at about 5 years old. Interest in video games inspired me to learn about classical music and theory, the mythology and texts behind many of the stories, and much of the history that some of the plots are based on. I learned computer programming and got a bachelor's degree in CS, and then a career stemming from my interest in video games. I like how many games have foreign language options so I can put my favorite RPGs into another language to practice. I like to play Mario Kart with my girlfriend.

>inspired me to learn about classical music and theory
Post your work

I did not read OP but I did read this.
Any tips on having sex with OP's mother?

brap
poot poot

Sorry Chang, you gotta figure that one out on your own

Load of bullshit. Enjoy yourself while it lasts instead of ruining your own life with this attitude

t. user who never did anything with his life

What else would you have done? Pay taxes? Smoke and drink? Support another man's kid? Playing games is no different than watching tv or browsing social media. In fact it's better because it's mentally engaging.

You're right, I should trust my intuition more.
I'm gonna double my weight and learn hypnotism! Thanks!

i drew this yesterday with a shitty pencil and i'm a programmer
what about u ?

Attached: capture3.png (882x715, 515.09K)

>It's a "OP blames videogames for being a socially stunted sperg" episode

I don't really want to be a better person just a happier person

Pretty

Thanks

They don't make a worse person either. Trust me, you would still be a garbage person even if you never touched a videogame, OP.

So?

All my life i I’ve been looking for something something never comes never leads to nothing nothing satisfies but I’m getting close

Society doesn't need "better" people. We're not hunter gatherers where every resource matters. We live in an age where some places throw away more food than is eaten. What're you gonna do, make more food?

Youth is never utilized correctly unless it goes unenjoyed, which any haploid anywhere can tell you is also wasted youth. You can't win the utilization game, but you can enjoy it.

This. As long as I'm happy I don't care about anything else.

Where did you get that picture of me???

What is in that blocked slot?

Better than average for this site but still room to move

Thanks
No i think that's it i've mastered it

What kind of “master” uses such a baby tier perspective to show off his “mastery”

He's being sarcastic

I also started playing video games early but i also had a social life and did all the normal stuff.

Ok retard