No one can fix her

No one can fix her

Attached: Zero_Escape_Clover.png (1000x1487, 1.13M)

>give her ojou-sama drills
Fucking fixed

Good, she's hotter that way

Why would you when best girl Akane exists?

Did this artist go on to do something else? I miss his style in this and that beat em up with the bikini armor knight.

She is little baby girl. I don't understand how jumpy couldn't just wrestle the axe out of her hands and raped her

She was only "broken" when an ending was required. I like the game but goddamn every single ending was terrible

I hate Akane so much it's unreal.

t.big pharma CEO

Her brother's dick could've fixed her but he was too much of a faggot to do it

the best part of vlr is when junpei says that he looked into akane's eyes and realized that his akane doesn't exist, "she's not anywhere"

That shit was sad but I expected it by that point. I was livid when the game confirmed they were Akane and Junpei, I thought all the signs were red herrings because it would've been stupid and too obvious otherwise, but boy was I just to intelligent for VLR.

i thought the android girl was akane during my playthrough because her key art had a similar facial expression to the 999 cover akane

Attached: Clover_zero_escape_vlr.png (877x614, 578.06K)

her VLR design is legitimately horrid. actually fucking ugly. I cannot believe that she's the one who gets all the "teehee my thighs let me jerk you off sigma" anime moments instead of alice.

Why contain it?

I like how the facial animation bug in VLR made her seem like a total psycho
>best friend dies
>No... No... (smiles)

Isn't she a psycho in 999 too anyway? Even outside of the axe ending

>FLUFFY boots
>FLUFFY hair
>FLUFFY balls
I dont know who she is, but I love her design

Only when her brother dies

that's a bug? I thought they just fucked up.

Why did the game make it a point that it happens on the day of her 18th birthday?

imagine...

Attached: db32a2834e463154a462a3baaf9d78ce.jpg (743x1002, 95.6K)

To make her less desirable

she was 9 years old in the first nonary game and it's been 9 years since then. it was probably a coincedance that the game cramming the number 9 wherever it could ended up with a character that was exactly 18.

>Fixing what's already perfect
???

Attached: 302b88e43309722249a4eea23104fbb1.png (500x500, 273.55K)

She fucks anything

She's very particular about revealing her cup size, and it's not that small

VLR fucked up her design and character, sad desu

The character designer for 999 and VLR is Kinu Nishimura.