Zero crime rate

>Zero crime rate
>Would win without outside help
>Safe roads & territories
>No drugs & alcohol (it's haram)
>No gays ( also haram)
>Wears skirts to show their muscular manly legs
>Brotherly love between legionaries (no homo)
>No wom*n (they're gay)
>Roman LARPING
Take the legion-bill, bro.

Attached: caesar-legion.gif (498x498, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H940aczQFSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>has to explicitly tell others he isn't gay
>in the same breath says "no women"
Only legion players have this retardation

To be honest, the legion's treatment of women is too cartoony and nowhere in the history of real life were women subjugated on the same manner as they are in New Vegas.
Who the hell would use a breeding age woman as a pack mule?

do they have donkeys for fucking?

>Obvious joke thread
>user took it seriously
Sure buddy

this...so much this. Women have always had it extremely easy. When some hostile tribe comes in and kills their entire family, they just get taken to be cum dumps that barely have to work. The "lucky" men who avoid being brutally murdered get to be slaves doing hard labor for the rest of their likely short lives

For me, it's living a consequence-free life in New Vegas fucking my vault-suit fetish bitch while Mr. House does whatever he wants with the wastes

Attached: Sarah_Weintraub.jpg (699x500, 58.93K)

Your example of women used as pack mules has all the hallmarks of something being tacked on at the end when the green-light team realizes the "bad guy" is too likeable and sends the wrong message to players.

That was the buckbreaking that the slave master at cotton wood cove mentions, they learn discipline by hauling massive bags.
before slaves they're merely captures (probably NCR tourists or some tribals)

>no gays
youtu.be/H940aczQFSY

oh no legion bros no

Obsidian completely fucked up the legion by not doing enouhg to make them look good and by not giving them enough content. It's made worse by the cut content in the game including things like teh NCR committing war crimes, of all the shit they cut it's stuff that makes the biggest faction look bad.

I think one of the worst things about the FNV dlc is that it didn't attempt to fix problems in the base game, mainly lack of legion content. If anything they just look even worse with things like honest hearts. After adding more legion content they should add more to the strip and freeside, again the NCR bias in the game is ridiculous.

What do you guys are the least likely companions to be found during a first playthrough?
I would personally bet on
>ED-E
>Arcade
>Raul

“They have plundered the world, stripping naked the land in their hunger… they are driven by greed, if their enemy be rich; by ambition, if poor… They ravage, they slaughter, they seize by false pretenses, and all of this they hail as the construction of empire. And when in their wake nothing remains but a desert, they call that peace.”

Lilly, Arcade, Raul.

>punishment for faggotry is death
... yeah so, no gays.

>No legion friendly companions aside from Raul and Cass who are neutral
>other companions constantly berrate the legion's views, especially arcade's constant moralfagging
>only decent legion companion is in a mod that overhauls the entire legion

Uh, why use a woman to carry shit when they had those animals that I forgot their names? I mean they physically can't carry that much, and it seems retarded to use them like that when they can take care of children or some shit.

>

Attached: 1637700354059.png (866x630, 865.35K)

Spite, mostly

Mr House is undoubtedly the best ending. You get the benefits of an efficient autocratic government that makes fast decisions and also the personal liberty and freedom that a democratic society offers. The communities outside the wasteland can live independently so long as they don't step on House's toes and the Courier gets to live a life of luxury and comfort on the strip serving as Mr House's human representative.

I feel like Lily is more common bcause when you do Rex companion quest you almost certainly start Lily's recruitment