TWEWY Thread

You guys lied to me, I played Final Remix out of the box and I loved it, now that I've played TWEWY on DS I'm disappointed with the gameplay, the music and everything else. Stop recommending the DS version, I know you guys are nostalgic, but definitely Final Remix with a stylus is much better.

Attached: lies.jpg (486x450, 52.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKmMfPelPhs
youtube.com/watch?v=IGypH9DPGYY
youtube.com/watch?v=yi13zQq9M84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user, we all know that you’re a faggot with shit taste, you don’t need to advertise it to the rest of the world.

I played through both and I came away thinking the DS version was way better. Sure, it has its flaws, but it had much more conceptually interesting combat and deeper mechanics.

Attached: CH001_p03_f04.png (176x176, 24.61K)

Final Remix is fine in a vacuum but mechanically it misses the point compared to the DS original. You prefer a thematically inferior product, let alone a mechanically inferior one.

TIME

You are a shitter user, just admit it

Attached: look.png (682x724, 386.18K)

>I’m a fag
We know

>I'm disappointed with the gameplay
>definitely Final Remix with a stylus is much better.
Your partner is literally just a 7th pin for Neku in Handheld Mode / Solo Joy-Con. They can't take damage, have shit availability, their stats are added onto Neku's, and you have to build your deck around their input method (tap for Shiki, slash for Joshua, something to combo after Beat's holds) so you can build up sync % for a instant win fusion mini-game since your psych damage is ass. It's an incredibly shallow single-player experience controlling just Neku, and this gameplay style was first seen in the mobile port Solo Remix.

Final Remix's Solo Co-Op (two Joy-Cons) is more respectable, because while your partner still can't take damage, they have 3 pins (more availability), better damage output, a cross combo multiplier that can build up to 2.0x and isn't stuck to just 1.1x, and you can juggle your opponents between your two characters. This tried to replicate the DS version's multitasking with gyro in absence of a second screen, but this port walked so NEO could run.

For the DS version, your partner faces an entirely separate battle on the top screen complete with their own input method (direction pad/face buttons), ATK/DEF stats, dodge, and card minigame to rack up fusion stars for a cutscene attack all while Neku is still doing his versatile psych inputs on the bottom touch screen, bound together by a shared HP pool and the green Light Puck for a 2x ~ 5x psych damage multiplier for chaining combo finishers back to back between your party members. There's 3 boss fights that fundamentally make use of these two screens better than either port, the 2 bat boss noise and Konishi fight,
youtube.com/watch?v=FKmMfPelPhs
youtube.com/watch?v=IGypH9DPGYY
youtube.com/watch?v=yi13zQq9M84
and thematically works as the player tries to wrap their brain around dodging/puck passing while Neku is simultaneously trying to trust their partner.

I WON’T EVER GIVE IN

Wasn't Final Remix the one with the Flash-tier graphics?

that's why I prefer Final Remix

Outside of graphics what other differences are there? Extra story? Music?
I've only played it on DS, when it first came out and was thinking of playing it again.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PULL ME IN

All TWEWY games are shit, a loud section of Any Forums loves to be hipsters and wank this trash series for some reason.

Attached: 1614811916892.jpg (719x1200, 216.45K)

A full new chapter, more music (that includes music where it needs to be), more pins, more enemies, and also HD and better gameplay.

I KNOW GRAVITY AIN'T AN EXCUSE

Dangerously based, expect neo is a shit tier game

>Baki pic wants to talk shit

>better gameplay
NEO is fucking great, though.

Attached: 1641047183455.png (512x512, 109.98K)

JUST WANNA MAKE THINGS A LITTLE MORE SMOOTH

>you can only like overrated xenotrash

baki is actually good, unlike TWEWY

Attached: 1643055880197.jpg (640x639, 111.72K)

>a full new chapter
That is just you aimlessly running around in a remixed map of Shibuya
>more music (that includes music where it needs to be)
Granted
>more pins
Also granted
>more enemies
I wouldn’t necessarily call reskinned purple Noise to be new. The only new enemy is the final boss and it sucks dick
>HD and better gameplay.
Lol
Lmao

>all these TWEWY threads
Surprised the mods haven't moved us to /vg/ yet

Mindbroken, I didn't even mention Xenoblade. However, I'd expect no less from a battered wife square enix fan.

Attached: 1642379161416.jpg (481x482, 65.9K)

Baki fell off in its recent iterations while TWEWY is actually good.

>it was the Xenotranny again
Yawn