You must choose. Will you pick beautiful Eastern game, or Western game where woman look like man?

You must choose. Will you pick beautiful Eastern game, or Western game where woman look like man?

Attached: western vs eastern games.jpg (1401x965, 159.22K)

For sex I will choose right, but for killing Diablo left is probably the way to go

fpbp

>female protag

Attached: nah.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)

Neither. I choose silent girls wearing full helmets and robots.

Attached: b34.jpg (720x544, 25.95K)

What is it about the right one that immediately gives away that it's Korean?

>do you choose gay or tasteless pedophile
i choose reg.

>will you choose pedophilia, or a naturalistic representation of a female jungle warrior?
It is a mystery

Looks like an mmo character

I'll pick Western game where woman looks like anime catgirl friend (i.e. Skyrim).

Attached: C6E4eSYUwAEbavf.jpg (1680x1050, 411.82K)

Joke's on you, the one on the right can jump the height of a building and wields a greathammer bigger than her entire body in combat. Diablo wouldn't stand a chance.

And that outfit costs real money.

left for playing game
right for playing with my dick

>left has actual gameplay but awful character designs
>right has dogshit hamster wheel gameplay but degenerate(in a good way) character designs
imagine if koreans werent shit at game design, they would be unstoppable

Giant thighs and hips, small hands/feet/head

I can play one of these games with friends and not having to immediately alt-tab if a family member walks into my room so there's that

If you don't like right, you're low IQ. All races that have a high retention of neotenic traits, and a preference for such traits (Japanese and Koreans) have a higher IQ than those who don't (Sub Saharan Africans). Maybe attached is more your speed (an actual adult female; not a neotenic woman with a baby face).

Attached: You_4df0fa9b5e81d79f4affe2fc844bcb99.jpg (1600x1063, 158.95K)

Elin-style bodytypes need to be more popular goddamnit

kek

clownish

the shininess
her body looks like it's covered in lube

The sad thing about Japanese is that they don't have a tag for 'pear-shape', so when someone does the Elin bodytype, they have to reference Elin (e.g. エリーンっぽく).

Attached: 1519303863558.jpg (600x1032, 74.02K)