While Crouched: User is half-cloaked

>While Crouched: User is half-cloaked
>-Cannot fire primary weapon while crouched

Fixed it

Attached: C02710A6-B55D-4D9C-AEDD-49DC8CADCA62.png (250x599, 125.46K)

terrible for enemy threat readability, which is sniper's biggest weakness as a class anyway

From the other thread:

Airstrike is an example of a weapon that should be split in two. It's two upsides that don't really work all that well together and to balance this it must have downsides that totally cripple it.

Split it into the "better when blast jumping" weapon and the "clip size on kill" weapon.

Airstrike
>-15% blast jump damage
>+65% fire rate when blast jumping
>Blast jumping immediately reloads 1 rocket (much more elegant than the clip extension BS IMHO)
>-15% damage penalty
>-10% explosion radius

There, now the airstrike isn't completely fucking crippled by the totally tiny blast radius when rocket jumping. Perhaps remove the -15% blast jump damage stat because if anything will break the weapon it's probably that.

Seeder feeder
>Each kill increases the clip size by 1 up to 8.
>Each kill reduces reload speed by 2% up to 16%.
>-25% clip size
>-50% ammo gained from all sources
>-15% explosion radius
>No random crits

Meme, but tried to experiment with non-traditional downsides. Downsides here try to prevent the Seeder from being the ultimate spam weapon.

i love reading retarded ideas that will never be implemented

tf2 players honestly have the worst ideas about how to balance the game to the point that its comedic

You know what's even more fun. Actually making retarded ideas yourself. You know. Having a bit of fun thinking of how you would change something. Flexing your mental muscles a bit and trying your best to make it balanced. Putting your ideas out there for others to comment on.

you'll never catch me opening up like that. This isn't reddit. I bet you like games too!

The Dick
- You can suck it

I love video games.

Attached: SoldierGigachad.jpg (512x512, 31.04K)

Based

The sapper slot is the perfect place for whacky Bond gadgets and it makes me mad that Valve never capitalized on that.

It's already used as a hard counter for the Scorch Shot
What needs a fix is this useless piece of shit

Attached: PLEASE SHOOT ME.png (600x471, 229.41K)

Yeah. It's no surprise that the spy is the weakest class in the game when one of his slots is LITERALLY dedicated to just interacting with engineer buildings.

Revert all nerfs.
There, I fixed tf2.

Attached: 49743e108404691956c88037c5a25f96.png (1229x1630, 2.64M)

Spy's alt secondaries should have been various trinkets that soft-countered a specific class. Don't know why they gave those types of weapons to the fucking sniper when it suits the spy's "careful assassin" theme far better.

Make all syringe guns heal teammates, and not just the Crossbow.

why on earth would you buff sniper camouflaging? just give it back the +25hp bonus
syringes will still suck and the crossbow will still be overpowered

>Anyone but spy cloaking
Shit

>Anti-projectile zapper that you can put on the floor and active whenever which will zap all projectiles out of the air in a cone above it
>Instant suit cleaner that removes jarate, mad milk, and fire
>Medi-disruptor ray that deactivates the targted medigun for 0.5 seconds
>Net gun
>Counter spy measure that disables cloak

>poison dart that is a flying gulliotine reskin
>mini-teleporter that he can return to (one-way with eureka-like activation taunt on the other end, destroyed after one use and doesn't recharge when it's set)
>shoes that increase movement speed to 120% when not cloaked and allow him to sprint at that speed in any disguise
>jetpack

Anything less than full cloak in any FPS is a waste of everybodies time.
There is a reason Camo in Halo is considered a low value powerup.

This could be useful if they did the smart thing and turned Sniper into a class that actually relies on taking shots unseen

>the madlad actually wants immune to hs deaths sniper and outruns-his-hitbox scout back
I do agree that heavy and spy should get their nerfs reverted, they're already bad as it is

Attached: 1647216843543.png (1200x900, 734.26K)