Oh my fucking god WHY DO THEY ALWAYS INSIST ON MAKING THEIR CHARACTERS LOOK UGLIER HOLY SHIT

Oh my fucking god WHY DO THEY ALWAYS INSIST ON MAKING THEIR CHARACTERS LOOK UGLIER HOLY SHIT.
Seriously, even from a "woke" perspective there's no reason to make your character models look shittier and less attractive. Do they just hate beauty?
>muh realism
It's fiction, it's fantasy, it's supposed to be our chance to explore our imaginations and creative minds and make our own fucking rules for once, so "not everyone is attractive in real life" isn't an excuse to drastically alter the appearance of old characters like this.,

Attached: the-last-of-us-remake-tess.jpg (1909x985, 235.23K)

She looks fine in motion

Feminine features hurt trannies
Until we start hurting trannies ourselves, it won't get better

Better question is why did they make Tess look like a 20-something in the original when she's supposed to be closer to Joel's age than to Ellie's.

Original Tess looks just like the guy from Shadow of the Colossus. You cannot unsee it.

I cant see any difference, they are exactly the same

Attached: FaceApp_1661943497606.jpg (1200x675, 287.52K)

Looks like an improvement to me

I want to know why she looks like Elena from Uncharted.

While I understand where fags are coming from with this, this is actually somewhat justified.
She's supposed to look older. Left looks like she's in her 20s at best while right looks like a stressed older woman who has been through some shit on the right.
This isn't the hill to die on, not with this example.

>this is actually somewhat justified.
No, it isn't. It's never justified.

People enjoy fiction because the characters are attractive. I don't want realism in my fucking games, I want cute girls who all find my self-insert irresistible. Besides, the series clearly isn't vaguely realistic, just look at Abby's muscles. Nobody is maintaining fucking body builder level physique in the post-apocalypse.

the powers at be despise beauty
this comes from the fact theese """people""" are ugly inside and out
look up narcissist personity disorder and the other range of "soulless" mental disfunctions that cause these less than human monsters to stamp out good in the world like a pretty face or big boobs

I hope you aren't buying this garbage OP, I mean, what did you expect?

>I don't want realism in my fucking games
Then don't play the Last of Us lmao.
>Besides, the series clearly isn't vaguely realistic, just look at Abby's muscles. Nobody is maintaining fucking body builder level physique in the post-apocalypse.
looks to me that they are going back to fix that 'realism' problem by remaking the TLOU. Maybe in a few years they'll do the same with TLOU2 and make her slimmer :^)

gee I fucking wonder

>Then don't play the Last of Us lmao.
OH YEAH THE LAST OF US IS SOOOOOOO REALISTIC
IT HAS THE MOST REALISTIC ZOMBIES IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY

retard

you're the retard that's getting mad over a minor side character looking age appropriate

>you're the retard that's getting mad over a minor side character looking age appropriate
where in the game is Tess's age mentioned ? Nobody, and I mean literally NOBODY was bothered that she was relatively pretty before.

NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1661473285144296.gif (280x280, 209.54K)

Neil is a psychopath. Simple as

Rent free. He's not working on the remake

>Rent free
I'm not buying or even renting this garbage

With the way that its implied that Tess and Joel have known each other for YEARS and that they've been living in a hellscape for 20 years, it makes some sense that they have signs of stress and aging, regardless of what age you really are.
I'll agree with you that the roid bitch shouldn't be as buff as she currently is.
nor should you, its going to be the same fucking game and tale.

Attached: wvwon4udk2y61.jpg (640x628, 106.68K)

Why is everyone so obsessed with "realism" in games? There is no such thing as realism in a fucking video game, so yes, you should make as many people as possible attractive, because it makes people like the characters more. There's your realism for you.

Fit girls age extremely good.

I for one am glad they made Sarah "uglier," (read, an actual believably innocent kid) mainly because they had to go back and fully acknowledge the fact that they blatantly made her too nymphettish the first time around.

>o they just hate beauty?
Yep. Leftists resent beauty.