Crypt of the Necrodancer

Alright, I'll admit it.
I was never able to beat the Aria campaign in this fucking game

Attached: Crypt.png (616x353, 329.61K)

I've held off on getting this game because i wasn't sure if buying new tracks was like buying a new level to play. Do the songs act like that?

The game itself has like 6 different ost for free
3 of them are just the OG and covers of the OG (for the main characters of the story) and the Family Jules version rocks
Then it has like 3 other OG osts that change the way you play the levels, but the levels themselves are the same.
You can also just put any song you want in it.

All the soundtracks are in-game, the DLC is just to buy the soundtracks to listen to elsewhere.

>Bought the dlc
>Couldn't beat Aria
>Now I have to do world 5 on top of it
fucking hell

I think in the 15 hours I put into it, I just barely beat World 5. World 4 only got worse and I gave up, you need to fucking practise every enemy and boss which I'm not going to do.

Is the DLC any good for this game?

I don't even know what Synchrony adds
but the old DLC was pretty nice

I never beat Aria either, I was only able to reach the Golden lute boss twice and I have like 100 hours in this game

Thoughts on Rift?

Attached: 1662188852485.webm (490x642, 896.1K)

how

Attached: coda.png (528x720, 306.88K)

Gameplay looks fun and modern Cadence is very nice

very cute art style. gameplay seems fun. i hope it has some challenging "optional" stuff like necrodancer has

Is the new DLC worth buying?

Attached: FbCthC1aMAEoLbQ.jpg (1750x2000, 164.93K)

Attached: FbCtjhHacAE25Iv.jpg (1750x2000, 153.63K)

Same.
It's fucking hard. Can't be hit more than twice and you start at the hardest level in the game. Once in a while I give it a shot, but so far no luck.

Attached: CotN.gif (406x449, 1.4M)

The art isn't very good

This was surprisingly fun. Nowhere near as hard as CotN, but charming.

Attached: COH-featured.jpg (1200x675, 207.48K)

8 player multiplayer was such a silly and fun addition

I want to fuck Cadence