The tight AI ass that broke Any Forums

the tight AI ass that broke Any Forums

Attached: RingosAss.jpg (243x530, 27.31K)

what a flop lol

That's another sold copy sister! Keep making those threads!

It deserves a flop, but this game was shilled hard so it surprises me,.

I love Ringo!

>implying Any Forums buys games

what game?

Soul Hackers 2

how enjoyable will it be without playing the first?

It's not remotely similar to the first in any way

If you buy it wait for a sale, which should be soon since the game didn't sell well. It's a comfy jrpg from the ps2 era
You don't need to play the first one though I recommend that one too, it's the easiest SMT
Also love Ringo

Attached: 1662167832902259.png (700x700, 359.74K)

I think the worst thing about nu-Any Forums are these little autism communities that sprout up around the latest vidya waifu and shill the game to the ends of the earth just because they've become addicted to rule 34.

Attached: 1662061090074.png (1526x1827, 3.52M)

Playing it on my Deck

Attached: Purecomfy.png (863x510, 538.04K)

Did you shilled it?

>did you shilled it

I know playing the first game is irrelevant, but is it referenced in 2? Or maybe another SMT game?

until a mod fixes battle animations and voices while skipping turns, i'll wait on sale

What's the issue with the battle animations?

I don't even understand the question. I simply bought a JRPG game that interested me for Steam Deck and I'm having fun with it
Does this answer mean I'm personally attacking your Nintendo brand? You ahat on Cybersleuth and Sentinel13 and turns out they were fun too (S13 emulated on my big Pc of course)

Attached: 1662157000375899.jpg (960x544, 142.09K)

You shat on*

characters are too spastic while choosing moves. I prefer how it looked n smt5 because it was the cam before the storm

These threads are getting sad. They can't even get over 200 posts anymore.
Shillbros really working for that paycheck.

Just some small reference but you can play it without playing the first one
Think of it like when a P4 cameo appeared on P3P

>13 sentinels
Those were pc niggers eternally seething at vanillaware though

You did the same with Digimon CS before it got announced to switch so no. Stop blaming PC players for everything