Naughty dog is having a get together at the bar I'm at

Naughty dog is having a get together at the bar I'm at

Attached: PXL_20220903_033327702.jpg (3024x4006, 1.67M)

you brought roofies right?

How can you tell that's them exactly?

Most of them have Last of us part I shirts on. Is this a post launch party? I don't go on Any Forums or play videogames really

Attached: PXL_20220903_033606522.jpg (3024x4013, 1.7M)

You brought a pipe bomb, right?

Baroness fucking sucks

Ask for Sarah r34

Why are they in a fucking tent? Wtf is going on?

I'm right by their office too

you know what to do op

yell out real loud "japanese games, especially anime games are better than shitty western movie games" and watch the seethe

Ask them if you can have Sarah's 3D model

Beer garden outside a bar. Like bar has inside portion and outside portion. Outside is more for food(has servers)

Molotov cocktail that bitch

>soys and landwhales
i will start swinging if i were you

do something silly to them please

Truth

Do this

Say ooga booga and spin in circles trying to reach the center of the tent

Rape one of the dudes. It will never be reported and you will make the world a better place.

Just leave them at peace, they are probably already feeling miserable and depressed. druckmann always looked like he is getting one step closer to the edge and about to break

Guys is this the naughty dog himself?

Attached: PXL_20220903_035534915.jpg (3024x4009, 1.96M)

Tweet these pics at them on Twitter with something like "I said you'd pay for killing Joel"

also hold your arms out like an airplane bumping into shit

Go full jihadi op, you know it's what must be done.

If you're truly a based OP you'll record yourself ripping a massive fart and then leaving.

Even more based if you stay after farting.

there's a kike in the tent

try being as impolite and annoying as possible towards them without getting kicked out

Eat some of their food and call them cuckmuzzle wearing betas then show them Ellie r34 on your phone.

Attached: 94b4a8339746c8ad754e0b86a150f0d4 (1).jpg (1448x2048, 1.33M)

Act really drunk and just ruin their experience.

why these lazy fucks why they're charging $70 for a fucking facelift of a game that isn't even a decade old without improving the gameplay at all.

I'm surprised they're not all wearing masks

Yes he decides who gets the knotty dog award we hear about so much here.

Attached: 1640622210215.png (292x110, 5.45K)

Can't wait for someone to cry "RAPE!!!" later because they had one too many drinks and decided to sleep with.one of the devs.

op is a bigger basedboy and won't do shit lmao

That dog does not want to be there. What kind of bar looks like a department store furniture display, anyway?

I'm not really a Any Forums regular so I don't have strong opinions about them guys. Last game of their I play was Jak II

Attached: PXL_20220903_033607203.jpg (3024x3994, 1.73M)

Get completely shitfaced and ruin the night for everyone.

Attached: 098.jpg (300x300, 13.73K)

You should go tell them that you really liked Jak and it was way better than the movie game crap they make now.

Do something

Anything

Nobody cares to just see pictures of them sitting around

We're waiting for you to DO SOMETHING

OP confirmed a pussy

inb4 Any Forumsirgins act like these are the most attractive women they've ever seen

I don't think that's ND. The remake was handled by another studio.

They've talked about being naughty dog

grab a handful of boobies and say "heh guess i'm the naughty dog now"

I would be put into a self defense situation immediately if I had to interact with them
At least they look exactly like you'd expect

Do you have a golf club?

I just want to pet the dog and give it some chicken. Poor thing probably lives on a vegan diet.

Run away before you catch their faggotry. If not, you might wake up tomorrow with a cock in your mouth.

is naughty dog a seattle or portland studio?

From an outside perspective messing with people over video games is cringe to me.

Even worse, South California.

>Abby is multiplying
Yell "Crunch Time, rookies"!

And from our perspective you're a pussy and a bitch.

Go into the bathroom and piss into an empty glass, then go and offer one of them a free cider. That's what I used to do when I went to clubs in my younger days

That's what the OP should do.
Order a bunch of chicken and "drunkenly" spill it in front of the dog.

have you seen the size of some of them? you'll have to eat a Brachiosaurus amount of greens to get that big