AY DIOS MIO

AY DIOS MIO

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-004041.png (720x535, 471.03K)

STOP I'M WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM
>EUAGH

he was never funny

nerd de videojuegos enojado (forma calvo cincuenta por ciento)

why woman are allowed to put on boobs and ass, but if man put on some hair its shamed and ridiculed by everyone?
its not fair

>cincuenta por ciento
you fucking wish that's setenta.

Where did the hair go?

NEVER let your wife cut your hair! (even more if you are balding)

Dumb (balding) ESL.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

It got burned from AVGN's rage

Dios mio... el David Cross

Are there any good episodes after Atari Sports besides the Earthbound one?

Ha ha very funny. Now what does the real pic look like?

dude is getting up there
come back to me when you're 40

I get that he doesn't want to go back to his terrible video editing job but I wish he could retire, he's too old for this shit he's starting to unironically resemble the elderly nerd in the old Christmas carol episode

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

People floated the idea of using a wig to keep the nerd's appearance consistent, so why hasn't his fucking production company figured that out and invested in one? Even Sean Connery wore a wig for James Bond, it's not at all unusual

He even referenced that old bit in one of his recent episodes where he reviewed some random wii game.

Based DSP predicted this.

Attached: 1623327039514.jpg (704x1041, 98.17K)

Only if he covers up that ugly tattoo.

What causes the receding hairline other than age? Im a bit younger that James and my hair is nowhere near that bad yet.

Bald or not, he is more successful that anyone in this thread. The majority of you are still virgins, for Christ sake.

genetics, stress, food habits, sleeptime

I've had two GFs and lost my virginity to a prostitute. I'd rather be alone and a virgin, than be stuck married to his wife.

Being a sodabrain

James would kinda be a good candidate for hair surgery. Should have gotten it ages ago when it wouldn't be so obvious but I wouldn't fault him for it now either.

>looks younger than he is
>balding mostly uniform, limited to receding hairline
>still plenty of healthy hair on his head otherwise
>plays a character that would really benefit from not looking too old

Also I forgot

>obviously is going to look terrible bald

Take meds.

DSP ALWAYS WINS BABY

I coom like 8 times a day and I eat junk food 24/7, so why I'm not bald or unhealthy?