What do I build to beat this shit? all that matters is getting 100% DMG and lucky crit rolls on weapons...

what do I build to beat this shit? all that matters is getting 100% DMG and lucky crit rolls on weapons. why are there no other builds available

Attached: deadcells_ost.jpg (1200x1200, 241.84K)

i beat this on 5bc and just grab whatever, but ive got like 200 hours in it, all weapons are viable, try to get the 60 kills with no hit bonus every floor and just explore everything to max out gains on the level

just get good really

what like you cant even clear the default difficulty?

Picking the vampire perk then any bleed weapon is tutorial mode

>Game with RNG
>bad players that can only beat the game with the best possible RNG assume that every thing is objectively unviable rather than them being so bad at the game that they have to be handed victory
Every time.

i always get both bonuses on first floor, after that i try to aim for mostly exploration + time bonuses but when i see the items and weapons drops i only look for starred enhancements. just dont know what to get

the level to which this game is still supported honestly makes me uncomfortable
seems the sort of game you'd want to move on from with how limited the systems are

just get a ranged weapon and dump all your stats into purple. shoot everything off screen.

What are some good rule of the thumb general tips for this game?

Get used to taking less hits, try to play flawless, but keep going even if you get hit. The upper bcs get brutal with health management.

Other than that, just play, it comes with expetience.

The modding api blows so fucking much too.

The devs caved in and added easy mode configurations that remove all roguelike elements while trophies are still enabled. Completely removed my drive to play it knowing now anyone can say they made it to 5BC after playing on baby mode

This. Game is for cripples and retards now

also dont split your points, dump it all in one color and find stuff that color

only time you wanna go dual color is for legendaries and its really rare when its a good thing to do

u just gotta find something that does a lot of dmg to things that are killing u. If u know u can dodge a bunch of stuff and get past many bosses without getting hit, then u can stash resources all towards a specific build.
Then u build yourself up, and even if unlucky, u should be able to do enuff dmg to clear.

>However, our goal with this mode is to make the game accessible to the broadest audience possible. Feel free to use whatever option you want! What really matters is that you have fun playing Dead Cells!
The worst part is that nobody asked for any of this. They just came up one day with a sudden notice saying they would make the game more inclusive by adding sliders for disabled comma patients. Ofc some people complained about it but the dev rimjob fanbase came in defense and outnumbered them, however the fact stands that they either never understood the genre of the game they were making or they sold Iut for a last cashrab, ascrificing the integrity of their game along with it.

>Continue Mode
>Each time you die, you can choose to resurrect from your last save instead of restarting a run.
>Auto-Hit Mode
>You automatically attack nearby enemies with your primary melee weapon.
>Destroy doors in Auto-Hit Mode
>Autimatically attack doors in Auto-Hit Mode.
>Easier Parry
>You have more time to trigger a parry.
>Slower traps
>Mobile traps are slower.
>Reveal the map
>Completely reveal the map of the current level.
>Trap damage
>Option to limit damage done by traps in increments of 20% to a minimum of 20%.
>Enemies Health
>Option to lower health of enemies in increments of 2.5% to a minimum of 20%.
>Enemies damage
>Option to lower the damage done by enemies in increments of 2.5% to a minimum of 20%.
What's even the purpose of grinding for potions anymore when you got these boosts available to you any time? I used to shit on games like darkest dungeon, but now I realize how worse they could be if the devs were this stupid.

>tfw be filthy savescummer, would reset a floor 20 times for optimal clears
>game now officially encourages savescumming
>feel more disgusted with the game than I did with myself

Attached: 1662137304360637.jpg (750x721, 387.77K)

the original designer and dev left the team a few years back and thats when they started adding garbage to the game

There are no builds, it is 100% damage 100% of the time, because past the first game clear everything will two shot you no matter how tanky you are, and then infection puts a hard cap on your tankyness even if you somehow find a health build.

Waaaah now anybody can have your cheevos. They're just options for scrubs and bored people. Anybody with a brain knows these games are about chipping away making slow progress.

Based realist

Once I naturally discovered the owl + freeze combo I settled for it in all my games, and never bothered trying out anything else to not affect the item pool with potentially useless crap (another unharmonic mechanic)