Devours your entire party

>devours your entire party

Please I just want this clear at least before I go out of state for work next week.

Attached: FFXIV-082322-Abyssos-Fifth-Circle-Raid-ProtoCarbuncle-Guide.jpg (1920x1080, 659.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitsurugi137/status/1565879904440557568
ff14.toolboxgaming.space/?id=410960141781661&preview=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I spent 23 hours pfing this. By the time I actually got the clear I was falling asleep mid pulls and got a grey. But atleast I’m done

>he can't rotate

You know, until next week.

Nah. I tried so hard to clear so I could join reclear groups. A group full of people who have cleared it before is more likely to not be garbage.

>A group full of people who have cleared it before is more likely to not be garbage.

Attached: 1624693675358.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

gettting pwned by a carbuncle lmao

oh you sweet summer child....reclearing can borderline be worse than a first clear because everyone just fucking forgets everything

No I can. I'm watching the entire pf die over and over though.

I just finished P6S a couple hours ago, but honestly PF have killed my motivated spirit to at least beat 3 turns before the end of the week. Just thinking about watching a guide video of P7S is draining.

But I know the pain will be even worse if I try to learn P7S fresh next week...someone give me advice

Attached: 1647214156780.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

P7S is Purgation prog even in "clear" parties. The first 60% of the fight is the easy strike dummy intro and only then you get to deal with actual mechanics. Just get in now, before it gets worse.
Or just quit raiding if you're not having fun, it's a game and not a job.

I saw this on twitter and it looks easy. If this is what the strat is for PF, I will consider progging

twitter.com/mitsurugi137/status/1565879904440557568

I saw that one. That's definitely not the strat going around on PF, at least on Aether/Primal but It is simpler though.
Not sure if it's going to catch since the other one is already widespread and PF has brainworms when trying different strats.
ff14.toolboxgaming.space/?id=410960141781661&preview=1
This is what seemed to be the common one in the parties I was in, but even then PF can't decide if spreads go left or right first.

Op here again. Another group that couldn't improve past devour in the past hour. I stayed alive every single time but one, so I'm considering just joining a prog party past devour but that doesn't sit right with my moral compass.

I just don't get what's so hard about it after seeing it in action a handful of times.

The rule of PF if you're gonna prog is always (your prog point + 1), maybe even +2 if it's a hard fight, because people are never honest when it comes to it.

DMC DRK Dante mod for those who don't want to pay (updated for 6.2): anonfiles com/Jay8vc61y7/_DRK_May_Cry_Dante_theme_for_DRK_1.3_zip

>nextmacro plugin
Why the fuck was I never told about this.crafting I get so much more time to fap between alt-tabs now

hes not that hard bro

Attached: file.png (345x64, 3.23K)

>devours your entire party
what now

Attached: erika.png (1280x973, 267.47K)

>im getting filtered by 2nd centaur phase in p8s
aaaaaaa im sorry my static forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1661147971993.gif (250x250, 2.85M)

why does everyone here suck shit at games?

>A group full of people who have cleared it before is more likely to not be garbage.
Heh