Radiant Silvergun TGS leak

destructoid.com/radiant-silvergun-project-tokyo-game-show-leak-gematsu/

GOD IS HERE
GOD IS HERE
GOD IS HERE

Attached: radiant-silvergun-treasure-leak-tokyo-game-show.jpg (1046x580, 45.8K)

Sweeet

fucking nice, switch seems like a given but i wonder if it'll show up on everything.

>Remaster for zoomers
No thanks

I'm interested.

If I like Ikaruga will I like this?

this sucks. now everyyone will know the hard to find game ive been hyping up for the past 2 decades is actually just OK instead of gods gift to shmups like I said it was as after playing 1 creditfeed of ikaruga

Maybe. It has a similar scoring system but even more rigid. Once a chain is started you have to stay in that chain for the score to multiply, as in once you go red you stay red for the entire segment for maximum score. Most of the time you go for the hidden chain though which is red, blue, yellow then stay on yellow after that.

It's already on xbox for 5 bucks, why should anyone care?

shut the fuck up retard

But it's been fully emulated since 2007 and then got a re-release + full localization on modern consoles digitally. What's the big deal? Where the fuck is the directors new game, Ubusuna!?

Remember when treasure were formed, they split off from konami because they were sick of doing the same shit/sequels? And now they just do sequels/remakes etc.
It's by the same director, probably. It has the chaining thing that ikaruga does. I actually think it's the better game, but i still love ikaruga too.

is it a new game or a remaster?

Attached: 1631136820121.jpg (410x480, 50.49K)

If it was 20 years ago I'd say a new game
No way in hell we're getting a new game of anything ever again

No one actually owns an Xbox.

while i think it'd be really awesome for a new game from Treasure after all these years, it will 100% be a port
hopefully it's M2 handling the port, they do a great job on every shmup port i've played of theirs

>i play ikaruga for the chaining
said no one ever

Who plays Ikaruga and doesn't go for chains? Also it's basically required in Radiant Silvergun since score upgrades your weapons.

>Also it's basically required in Radiant Silvergun since score upgrades your weapons.
I completely ignored the scoring system and I still beat the game

Credit feeding is not beating the game.

nice but ikaruga is better and already available on steam and switch

A FUCKING
T R E A S U R E
G A M E

It has been a long time since the greatest game ever made, Sin and Punishment 2...

Attached: causality.jpg (385x600, 72.02K)