This is stupid annoying and gay

Halo guy's change in design from 1-2 is explained adequately in that it is a literal exchange of suits but in 3-4 it's fucking magic.

Attached: miscellany_1v0bkkqpf2431.png (2934x1080, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/halo-games-will-always-have-split-screen-going-forward-says-343-industries-founder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well yeah the problem is 343

You hated 3 so much you listed it twice?

They tried
>I update your firmwae when you were asleep
But it was fucking etaded because his armour is HARDware and even then nowhere to get the resources without defrosting Chief.
Also fucking ugly armour in 4.

>Halo guy
Actually his name is Masterchef

Cortana's bullshit doesn't make sense because it wasn't just Chief's armor that had a redesign. It's not that it was magic, it's that the entire world setting was given an art style shift. Everything from costume design, weapons, and even the bulk remains of the Forward Unto Dawn was changed, some much more than others. I didn't really like it either.
It's something that's okay for fighting games where you expect new costumes and backdrops in every release, but Bungie's Halo games set a certain consistency through its previous games that all visually meshed pretty well from one game to the next.

Attached: 976730_20201224131857_1.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

mjolnir rankings
3 > 1 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> feces >>>>>>>>>>> everything else

>nowhere to get resources
>AI with access to spaceship, with its metal hull, with armory, physical manipulators, some robotics, reactors and emergency tools
Unbelievable. Simply inconceivable.

Why does everything need some fucking in game explanation? It changed because the artist redesigned the damn armor.

Aesthetic cohesion requires it.

The explanation in 4 was literally "NANOMACHINES LOL"

I love the HALO ship names
>Pillar of Autumn
>In Amber Clad (favourite)
>Forward Unto Dawn

Yes, the magical manipulators and robots that are nowhere to be seen that somehow changed his armor in a cryopod.

holy autism

His armor isn't without electronic systems, and even a frozen system can be manipulated externally. It's just that it'd take time.

kinda weird that they would remove his legs

>Infinity
They weren't even trying with that one.

What about Covie ship names like the Shadow of Intent, Long Night of Solace, and Truth and Reconciliation

Partial extraction without awakening, cryopod shifting and so on.
Also she said firmware, not hardware.

You're right they're good too but I didn't notice them as much

>The Heart of Midlothian
>Say My Name
>Two for Flinching

Too bad just saying that doesn't change the fact that the hardware of his entire suit did change magically in a destroyed half of a ship barely running on emergency power.

Blame that on artists and writers responsible.

What now?

Is Cortana dead once again?

>Cancelled split-screen co-op campaign after promising it

Halo Infinite is a fucking mismanaged mess and is proof that 343 should never have existed.

The original is dead dead now yeah, now there's only the copy which is less of a wife to Master Chief and more of a daughter.

And it will be the last Halo game.

Ah, a daughterwife.

Bungie have a really poetic quality to their writing that 343 didn't capture at all

pcgamer.com/halo-games-will-always-have-split-screen-going-forward-says-343-industries-founder/

PROMISE DIDN'T EVEN LAST ONE (1) GAME

Attached: 1626922142835.jpg (640x586, 40.66K)

One can only hope

>CE and 3 have the best looking suits
>they're the best games
Pottery

Ship names took a clear sharp decline as soon as 343 took over. They couldn't even pay a writer to look through poetry to try and keep the style Bungie had, but that goes for everything 343 has been in charge of. It took Infinite for them to just copy and expand one classic mission into an entire game's aesthetic.