What went wrong with this piece? i thought consumers loved rom collection rereleases

what went wrong with this piece? i thought consumers loved rom collection rereleases

Attached: vidya.jpg (220x330, 51.98K)

>$40.

>release video game collection with 2 decent games and the rest trash
What could go wrong.

The price of it is ridiculous for what it's offering and I fucking love the turtles games. The Castlevania and Contra collections are also a bunch of Konami games and they're nowhere near as expensive, and better games on average.

I'll pick it up when it's 50% off.

What a piece of cowabunga shit!!

So how shit is it? We're talking about Digital Eclipse after all.

Attached: 1291133432652.gif (300x200, 2.56M)

Turtles in Time is great, not decent. What other game is decent? The other copy of Turtles in Time?

I just want to get the new one.

Fuck TMNT & every other dusty reboot shit from the 80s

Not that user but the original arcade game is good fun, even if it's not as good as RiT or Shredders Revenge
I know some people love Manhattan Project too but I've never played it

>what went wrong
Digital Eclipse

Never heard of Digital Eclipse, what's their deal and past?

Shitty porters who have a history of fucking up collections going back for at least a decade

Fall of the Footclan is good. That was one of my favorite gb games as a kid.

more like cow bunghole collection amirite

Hyperstone heist was good but I wouldnt be bothered if people didnt like it because turtles in time exists.

It's more like bonus content in my eyes so I'm happy it exists, it's far from bad.

Honestly, the first NES game is probably the only good game on this. The fighter could be cool, but I haven't played it. $40 was too much.

So what exactly is wrong with it?

Overpriced roms with shitty online.
Offers nothing an emulator can't do better and for free.

Your momma.

Tournament Fighters is the best game there and it has online support. That alone warrants the $40 price tag.

this
I will consider $20
buy at $10
what am i even paying for? online? I can play all of these for free