Best xeno game, the remake is already there, its called cemu mods (and they fixe 90% of the game issues)

Best xeno game, the remake is already there, its called cemu mods (and they fixe 90% of the game issues)

Attached: 1662162451199.jpg (1214x933, 888.24K)

What's the other 10%

Uncapping miranium is definitely nice
Rare crashes that may potentially set you back, especially if you get too comfortable and forget to save

Unfinished ending, unfortunately this one is a money problem.

>Best xeno game
Damn, in that case we've got a real 2/10 on our hands!

it has xenoblade combat

there's already 10 of these fucking games?

It kind of doesn't, X plays the most differently out of all the xenoblade games.

it 100% does

LET'S FIIIIINNNDDD THE LEY WE'VE LOST!

I'd honestly play it again if there was proper guides on setting up everything and a good ISO download.

>the remake is already there, its called cemu mods
What mods should someone get?

wasn't the story butchered Xenogears style? there was one character who was supposed to be some lucifer type and he just didn't do anything

Best part is you can mod out the shitty music for something infinitely better, like the Xenoblade 1 soundtrack.

Obviously it's the best Xeno game, it was the last and final time Monolith actually tried to actually push themselves, and build a brand new game engine from scratch. Xenoblade 2 and 3 just piggyback on the hard work that X did.
Gameplay and story(or lack thereof) could be compare it to Dragon's Dogma, being untapped potential. There is so much more vision put into this game that is never realized.
I want to see Monolith build a brand new game engine. That will be the game I would look forward to, not these reused assets called 2 and 3.

I dunno man, not a single crash yet and I've already explored all regions. Are those crashes way late into the game or something?

Attached: Untitled-2.png (824x64, 6.65K)

just random, emulators can be unstable

I'm not playing this again because I know 50 hours in to it, right as I'm starting the beautiful grind to a Ghostwalker build, Nintendo will announce a remake/remaster

What you mean I can't spam random arts anymore?

Attached: default.png (2000x1125, 2.7M)

Luxaar is an even bigger filter
>what do you mean my skell broke and now I need to start over from the top
What were they thinking?

lol shit game

Only ones I can think of are undub/uncesored

Cemu has built in mods. Graphics, loot, physics, weather, equipment, etc.

Any way to fix flickering lights at 60 fps?
Game looks great on Cemu otherwise.