Resident Evil 5 potential steam update

What does it mean?

Attached: file.png (1111x889, 217.8K)

Probably just to remove the black zombies because it's racist.

resident evil 5 remake

That was my thought. Get it more workable on modern pcs in order to prep for RE5 Remake hype replays

Might be getting rid of that built in GFWL so you don't need that fan patch anymore.

If that's the case I hope they'll apply whatever fixes they're doing to Lost Planet 2 and Lost Planet colonies

Where the FUCK is the Code Veronica remake?

How long have those been unavailable for purchase? I honestly had no idea the Lost Planets were even on Steam since I played 1 on 360. I know Street Fighter X Tekken has been unavailable for like a year now due to GFWL.

>its a spinoff for the "general public of retards who dont know shit about resident evil" so no demake
good . let them keep ruining all the other games

299 days. Same amount of time since SF4, SF X Tekken, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon city

Wow, had no idea about ORC and I even own that. Maybe Capcom is working on them then. I hope, anyway.

>Lost Planet 2
you have no fucking idea how badly I want that

Hopefully they add the xb1/ps4 content like mercs reunion. Hope they do the same for 6, Switch is the only version with campaign costumes

we all do user. There are hundreds of Lost Planet fans.
I doubt they'll ever actually port over the boss rush DLC that consoles have to PC

RE5 already has Mercs Reunion

My bad, I meant Mercs United, the one that combines base Mercs characters with Reunion characters

I worry about this for the RE5 remake

Its very obvious RE5 Remake will have at least 50% mayo zombies lol. They wont release it in state OG game is for sure even though game happens in Africa so it will look retarded as fuck but they will use excuse that "its just video game about le zombies" and "its 202x duh" or some shit like that.

>RE5 remake takes place in rhodesia/South Africa

...Where have you been, user? Bio5 removed GfWL like 5 years ago.

You will own nothing

They did but it still required some weird fixes related to GFWL and was kind of janky in bits

never ever