You can only get rid of one

Attached: incompetence.png (1256x360, 95.44K)

Gamefreak have completely given up so them.

what if I don't want to

Shit Enix.

Attached: 1662160548792.jpg (1170x628, 106.89K)

343. Pokemon and sonic have always been shit but they're in their own little autistic corner so I'll just leave them alone. 343 on the other hand intentionally sabotaged the most widely-loved video game franchise on the planet and their erasure might give microsoft the nudge they need to stop building teams out of diversity hires.

There's no pokemon without gamefreak, so Sonic Team.

343 because women devs

Gamefreak are useless like other two, byt they're not "interesting" useless, so into the bin they go

Gayfreak
At least Sonic Team is entreatingly stupid and I don't care about 343

I wish sonic team would let me take a crack at directing just one game.

343 They haven't been around long enough and they haven't really done anything spectacular in the game industry that no other FPS devs have done, seen one, you've seen them all.

343 duh

gamefreak
gonna make it slow too
every game is gonna sell less and they'll be forced to finally put more effort into them
but it's gonna be for naught and they're gonna go bankrupt and starve

Never cared for Sonic to be honest. Played the originals on Genesis over at my cousins' in the 90's but was always more of a Nintendo guy. Game Freak is disappointing but I haven't played Pokemon since like X/Y anyway so it's whatever. 343 on the other hand hasn't made a single good game for a pretty recognizable IP. I'd probably pick them.

SonicTeam.

Bunch of incompetent fucking retards that can't make a game for shit and have absolutely pedo-creep fuckin' autistic retards for their so-called "fandom".

>Doesn't have a single good game or media under their belt
>Makes 10/10 songs while producing mediocre Sonic garbage
>Shitty studio that literally cannot live without the Pokemon ip but gave my favorite artist Ken Sugimori worldwide fame

Attached: hmm.png (360x489, 75.9K)

gamefreak

Sonic Team - never good, won't be missed.
Gaylo was also always shit.
Game Freak I've just straight up stopped caring about for 20 years now.

Gamefreak has to go.

Gamefreak obviously. Halo Infinite was a good game but completely forgettable (and can still be salvaged). Sonic Team is KNOWN for its shit quality, yet Gamefreak have managed to get away with putting no effort into their games and gets rewarded for it. Only by an outer force deleting the company can it even be stopped, they have no reason to prove as they get rewarded for their laziness

>Given up
>When they've been making drastic changes with Arceus and S&V
Retard.

Never noticed before but gamefreaks logo looks like a buttplug

>every game is gonna sell less
>Sw&Sh was the second highest selling game in the series and Legends is one of the fastest selling games on the Switch in general.
So you're gonna seethe for the next 25 years as well?

Game Freak
I want to hurt nintendo

343 does not give fap material

Game Freak because they ruined HAL.

I choose neither and go for Dontnod

Game Freak is incompetent, but unfortunately pokefags will always buy whatever they make, and they can't stop making top-tier Pokegirls so I'm torn between saying them.
Sonic Team on the other team can be put out to pasture and the world would be better for it. For the love of God, just let Whitehead and co handle the Sonic Franchise.

If Game Freak ceased to exist do you think Nintendo and TPCi would just let Pokemon fade away?

Sonic has had three times the amount of bad games than good games, and most of those are just average. The entire franchise is propped up by furries who never grew up.

343 please.

All 3.

Game Freak's problem is that TPC makes them make new games almost yearly. Even if you let EAD develop a Pokémon game, that's the same studio that's taking six years to make BotW2. Changing studio won't make a difference when the issue is time.