Feeling depressed

>feeling depressed
>get in a game thinking it would make me thing about something else
>actually makes me so pissed I end up doing self harm

This game is not healthy.

Attached: open-graph-2e582ae9fae8b0b396ca46ff21fd47a8.jpg (1200x630, 254.83K)

imagine not playing a single mmo / multiplayer game in your life
feeling very good today

>I'm inmature and don't like to lose so it's the game's fault for make me feel bad

When I do that the loneliness hits really hard...

this game is amazing in how shit it is.

PLaying a MOBA in 2022 could be considered a form of self harm, similar to cutting.

It can only get worse. I had my entire team throw my Platinum promotion deciding when one of the players from the enemy team said they'd buy them skins if they threw the match. This was 4 years ago and I never played this shitty game since. It manages to bring the worst out of any person, so do yourself a favor and quit the game while you still can.

If everything was going well in my life I certainly wouldn't be playing this piece of shit.

user , stop over thinking it and just do what ever makes feel happy

>monkey launches game in the hopes to see a green screen
>monkey sees red screen
>noooo my day is ruined

Attached: 1653833185501.jpg (250x241, 8.34K)

shame such cool designs and playstyles are trapped in this shitty game

Attached: 1639560261004.jpg (1600x945, 166.37K)

>2022
>playing LoL
Thats where you fucked up faggot Lol hasnt been good for a decade

LoL is a great game
Stop blaming the game for the shitty community

>2022
>Playing multiplayer games

Found your problem OP

its really not the item changes they made have fucked the game beyond belief

No, OP has a point. The problem is calling what is a competitive team sport a game is what makes it so frustrating. People like OP go in thinking it's the kind of game you can just jump into with four randoms and have fun, but it's not that type of game. You practice, get good, join a team, and practice with that team to actually enjoy this type of game.
Playing a team "game" with strangers is just rage inducing.

I would say a few things are retarded but overall game is fine.

>Self harm
lmao what a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1578628710108.jpg (1100x1100, 56.88K)

Why would you play a sweaty competitive team multiplayer game in an attempt to cheer yourself up? Play some relaxing singleplayer sim like Stardew Valley or Euro Truck Sim or even modded Skyrim.

This game isn't unhealthy, it just brings out unhealthy tendencies. If you've dealt with your issues and are healthy mentally then this game has no effect on you.

I used to use this game to escape and drown out the anxiety of school, because I had some crippling issues that school work would trigger more than anything. I stopped playing this game, figured my shit out, and 7 years later tried playing it again. It no longer makes me feel stressed and no longer gets to me. I have a healthy relationship with this game. Sometimes I'll play a single game and lost badly but still be like "well that was fun" and be done with it. When before a loss meant being locked in playing game after game until I finally got a win, then still feeling tempted for more after that.

This game brings out the worst in you. So figure your shit out if it's a problem.

"Playing a team "game" with strangers is just rage inducing."

So much truth in this statement. Its why I quit competitive team based games. I don't have the time or energy to find team mates.