Eastern vs Western Design

Does the west have any redeeming qualities?

Attached: gaming.png (1656x877, 1.99M)

Just say "Japanese design" (you) fucking dweeb

Attached: Japan VS West 159082.png (1101x552, 628.09K)

Attached: 1656844230732.jpg (1319x832, 402.05K)

Every single black female in western media is ugly. Yes. We know. It's done on purpose, it's not a coincidence. But why? Can anyone actually tell me what their purpose in doing this is? I literally don't understand the motivation behind it. Like, I could say that it's to promote anti-racism or promote race mixing, but that's if they were platforming attractive women. So what is the point here?

Attached: bluemaid.jpg (1071x1522, 1.13M)

no because that includes korean and chink as well
they know how to make women

Attached: 1634566524714.webm (680x1290, 2.9M)

Black girls are always really nice to me I don’t know why.

Korea seems to be the new number 1 in terms of design. Although their games are shit

I would post good looking western women but they don't look like little girls so you'd call them trannies.

coping hard, aloycado bro

don't worry little buddy, I'm sure one day it'll be normal to be attracted to children

>Design
Debra Wilson is a real person though
I can only assume you zoomers didn't watch mad TV

Attached: 1630827958567.jpg (2388x1343, 1.52M)

>Does the west have any redeeming qualities?
Ye

Attached: _sfm__mortal_kombat_11___kano_by_joecalzon-dd64hpx.jpg (1024x576, 58.1K)

Eastern character designs look like plastic dolls, like fucking aliens trying to replicate humans, which says a lot about their culture and East Asians in general.

Face scan is the issue, it killed diversity of characters, people are learning there are only a small handful of good voice actors in gaming and they are usually old and ugly

Attached: face scan.jpg (988x1000, 146.23K)

based, japs are really bad at makes hot dudes, all they can manage is fujo bait, my guess is because their men also look like women.

Actually good coding and functional PC support, something Japan struggles with.

Japs code much better than western devs

Fromsoftware proves you wrong.

Black people are ugly irl too, they problem is exactly that, the west is obsessed with realism. Also go fuck yourself ban evading tranny.

I like how his ending is much more based than Jax's. He realizes that something gained for free has no value.