Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure or a port?

Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure or a port?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamcastify.unreliable.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dreamcast

The latest PC port, which you then mod to look like the Dreamcast version.

This
End of thread. Thread ends here.

Dreamcast looks better but the constant 60 of DX is great too.

I’ll play both depending on how I’m feeling, but the added challenges and Master System/Game Gear titles are a cool bonus. better SADX brings you the best of both worlds but whats the point if your not playing these games on a CRT?

Attached: 55819352-13BA-4A02-8824-69DF95039F88.jpg (1280x958, 351.51K)

??? Just play the PC version of DX with those mods that fix everything. I think the main one is called BetterSADX or something?

spbp

>buy a Dreamcast in 2020
>get Sonic Adventure
>looks 1000x better than DX
>playing with the Dreamcast controller joystick is absolutely immaculate

I feel bad for people who will never play it the way it was meant to be experienced

Never played DX

Got it with my Dreamcast Christmas 1999 literally the perfect day, also what’s wrong with DX?

Steam Version with BetterSADX and the Dreamcast Conversion mods enabled. This lets you enjoy the 60FPS and bonus content of DX without the extra bugs, garbage visuals, and it lets you play as Super Sonic in normal gameplay.

They tried to make it look like SA2, broke the lighting engine and while they fixed some bugs (notably the fun ones that let you enter the stages of other characters), it added far more bugs of the game breaking kind, like falling through floors.
dreamcastify.unreliable.network/
Check this site out for direct comparisons. The PC version was even worse than GameCube without mods.

Very nice thanks

it doesn't actually matter, i have it on PC, Dreamcast, Gamecube, and i want it to be remade with way more characters, like 20 of them, even if they all had a single game level i'd like it

Attached: sonic.png (197x234, 56.12K)

>play as Honey the Cat
>story starts with her going on a date with her boyfriend (who is an adult human male, like me) on Twinkle Park
>you play the castle section of Twinkle Park
>then the game ends
kino

Not a problem. I always hurt a little when people tell me they played Sonic Adventure DX instead of the Dreamcast one, or the Steam one with the mods enabled that revert everything. It's not as busted of a game as people make it out to be, they've just been given shit versions to play.

Steam version with the Dreamcast restoration mods installed.

and like back to the future if you look out from there into the rest of the level you can see the other characters doing stuff, and maybe the devs went the extra mile and you record ghost trials and see your best playthrough out in the background

I'd play it on DC right now but my laser is dead and I don't know where to get chink clones of SD card drives

If you have any intention of using the Chao Garden then play any version of DX (preferably PC with mods to make it resemble Dreamcast more.) Chao Gardens were such a weird afterthought in the original game that it's almost funny and is probably the one thing DX actually objectively improved.

Attached: 1510280291018.jpg (298x309, 15.77K)

Did Sega get some sort of new shine texture they really wanted to show off? ALl the characetrs in DX are overly shiny and in heroes they loook like plastic. What a horrible era.

What loadout of yours FUCKS in crucycru?

Attached: 1633468364343.png (411x279, 109.49K)

>texture
That's not related to texturing but basically yes, it felt novel at the time

Like everyone has said, PC with the mod pack to fix it.
You can even keep the newer DX models and water if you like them, but I prefer the closer-to-S3&K look of the Dreamcast ones.