Which one do I buy if I never want to buy another handheld for ROMs again?

Which one do I buy if I never want to buy another handheld for ROMs again?
>Steam Deck
>AYN Odin
>3DS/3DSXL/2DSXL jailbroken
>Retroid Pocket 2
>RG 552
Bonus points for touch screens, especially stylus-compatible ones because I have DS roms I gotta get off my list

Attached: a068b005-8ca2-4e39-8a0d-7128cec29fc1.jpg (3312x2364, 871.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrhE8XbjNwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PlayStation Vita

I'm going to vouch for the 3ds because it plays 3ds, ds, gba, gbc, and gb all native. If you care more about playstation titles I would get a vita tho

The Loki max

Why that one and not the Odin Pro?

8c AMD with rDNA 3 better then Deck will run ps3

Overall the Deck is obviously the best because it can emulate the most games but DS games can be annoying to emulate with the screen gimmicks so if you want to play a lot of DS roms then I think the 3DS wins by default just because of the form factor. If you don't care about DS games and the Deck is too big then the Vita can play Dreamcast games now so that's kinda based.

The heckin' deckarino

Tbh most ds and 3ds games use the second screen as a glorified menu. Only games like Sonic Rush are a genuine pain to play on an emulator

it depends on what you want to play, a New 3DS can play GB,GBC,GBA,DS,3DS,NES,SNES,PS1,Neo Geo, Arcade, Sega Master System, Genesis, a non-new 3DS will run the same games except PS1, it won't do N64 or Dreamcast or PSP or anything higher. I own like 4 3DS consoles and I think they are a good option, I bought a Japanese old 3DS non-XL even though I already have an american New 3DS XL just because I wanted a non-XL one and it costed me 40 dollars.
If you buy any type of 3DS, buy a Japanese one, they are cheaper and if you hack it you can change its region to USA or EUR and play games on any language, I changed my $40 Japanese 3DS to USA in like an hour following a guide.

define "roms"
deck is the best thing you can buy right now for $400 not close. emulates all the way through switch and like half the ps3 library

gamecube/wii/ps2 shit and below look at the miyoo mini or the retroid pocket 3

and if deck isn't available in your country see pic

Attached: 39284902348290.png (1026x825, 320.31K)

youtu.be/yrhE8XbjNwU

obviously the Deck

im tired of seeing this. native means shit when the screen sucks dick and you have to do a bunch of bullshit to pull your save files from it. the 3ds is ass. source is i have 5 of them.

The problem with ROMs is you realize the games are old and dated beyond 20 per system, the Steam Deck can play new games as well as ROMs.
If you just want a ROM player just get a raspberry pi emulator kit for like $40 and make your own, you can even find pre-built ones on Amazon with pirated games already for a few bucks more if you so desire.

screen is fine, what is the problem with saves? compared to what? the save file manager in most cfw is pretty easy to use

>3ds is ass. source is i have 5 of them.
so... 15DS then

I really doubt I'll play anything new on a modern handheld unless it's something extremely casual or light. The ROMs are kind of a higher priority because I have so many classics to try from the PS2 and prior gens.

I have a PS3 to emulate PSX and PS2(unoficially through CFW)
I have a 360 to emulate OG XBox
I have a Wii U to emulate Wii and Gamecube (unnoficially)
I have a 3DS to emulate the rest.

>deck does all of those on a single device + plays AAA pc games
lel

no reason to play on PC unless you play on Ultra settings
I"m a poor consolefag but it's true. If I can't spend $2000 on a PC I just don't bother.

the dick is handheld