Best generation

Best generation

Attached: a5e3f748e69e09726991ca32f02359a8.jpg (537x768, 35.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ECfATjg_Efg?t=207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agee.

>ps2
kino
>Xbox
>Dreamcast
literal who
>GameCube
decent but the disc laser was laughable, whoops accidentally touched it now my console is bricked

Well, yeah. The xbox was the best console ever made on account of having the only good video game ever made.

>Well, yeah. The xbox was the best console ever made
This
>on account of having the only good video game ever made
Wait one game? What the fuck are you talking about, it had all the best games like Phantom Dust, Timesplitters, Red Faction, Burn Out, Blinx, Advent Rising, Breakdown, Brute Force, BattleTech, etc.

shittiest generation
nothing is salvaged from these

fixed that for you retard

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but none of those are good games.

The gamecube downgraded the graphics for most of it's multiplats while the PS2 and Xbox didn't. It's why Dolphin games look weird compared to other multiplats.

>virtually every game is based on renderware
dogshit just like current gen with so fucking many ue4 pos games

something bad happen at school today timmy?

gamecube had nice loading times tho

Gen 5 and 4 were both better. Without the Dreamcast, EA (SSX and Burnout 3), Capcom, Team Ninja, and Tekken Tag Tournament, this generation would be "OK" at best.

>But Melee

People talk about the most overrated games of all time being FF7, Mario 64, Link to the Past, Sonic on the Genesis among others, but Melee has to at least top 3 in contention. The game game good and fun, but it was never as amazing. Personal opinion, but I have honestly preferred the N64 version to Melee and always have. Same for Brawl.

Like king kong? Or re4? Or SC2?

>The game game good
The game IS good and fun is what I meant. Sorry.

Consoles suck ass bro
youtu.be/ECfATjg_Efg?t=207

PS2
Dreamcast
Xbox
gamecube

>PS2: All of the fucking games if you don't mind them looking the worst out of the bunch
>XBOX: the best ports, but you are royally fucked if you don't care for SEGA or Halo
>GCN: Only good for 1st party and Capcom
>DC: Godly ports, but somewhat lacking in non-arcade exclusives

Sony just had an avalanche of 6-9's.
M$ had Halo and JSRF.
Nintendo as usual had strong first party games and the blessings of Capcom...until Capcom wanted to actually make money and ported all their games over to the PS2.
DC had a better library in its 2-3 year lifespan than XBOX did in its 6.

Dreamcast was literally the most soulful console of all time. Sorry you didn't get to experience it.

You didn't have xbox live and we can tell. I had all 3 and live made the xbox head and shoulders above the rest. Things changed after the 360 and live wasn't a gamer zone anymore.

I think the last console I had legitimate fun with was the DC. I got it for Christmas '01 and got my Gamecube the following Christmas. I wish I had got the DC. But atleast I was able to get all I games I wanted for dirt cheap since most places were phasing them out. They were literally going for like $8 at many places such as Target.

Realistically the Switch brutally mogs all of them.

>Nintendo as usual had strong first party games
Other than Wind Waker and maybe Prime and Melee I don't think Nintendo's 1st party offerings were what I'd call "strong".

The fuck?

Pikmin, Pokemon Colosseum, Mario Party, Double Dash, Chibi Robo, Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario

yep. the last generation where people did lans