First new IP from Bethesda in 25 years

Why does it look so bland?

Attached: strww11.jpg (1920x1080, 264.6K)

NASApunk is an inherently bland genre, everything in actual space explor is built for efficiency with no room for personality and aesthetic.

Just look at a cosmonaut, you can't even his face because of the generic suit he's wearing

it's bethesda. bland is their specialty.

As much as I love space, I'm mostly looking forward to the coom mods.

Well Timmy, this is what happens when all your good developers (I.e. the white ones) leave your company and all that's left is a bunch of crappy developers (i.e. xir/xem pronouns).

Morrowind was meant to be their swan song, they’ve been fudging it ever since

They expect people to mod it to give it some personality, and it's true.

Did you play it to claim this? No? Shut the fuck up the n whiteboi bitch ass nigga

The bigger a game is, the more people you need to put stuff inside it in a reasonable time frame.

>modern TV displays are so shit at producing black that they just make space grey instead

Attached: 1656283208739.jpg (3824x3052, 1.19M)

Calm down Tyrone. Whites have this ability to tell if a game is good just from the gameplay footage and previous games. It comes with a big prefrontal cortex.

because it’s just another generic space game

Attached: 1659306824582170.png (701x566, 378.06K)

It is ironically too grounded in realism, and doesn’t have a memorable aesthetic identity. Compare to The Outer Worlds, a mess of a game that was at least still memorable for its soulful shitlib quirkiness and depthroating of trends. This just looks like Space Game: The Movie. Starfield needs to embrace a little absurdity.
>b-but my life sim
Play real videogames.

I mean we'll see but Beth's art direction kinda sucks, has after their concept artist for fo3 died.

>this is what happens when all your good developers leave your company
Glad to know nobody left Bethesda.

The decision to delay until after the midterms seems wise now. The backlash against woke shit is reaching fever pitch and the pronoun crap would have painted a huge target on this game.

People have left Bethesda before. You are correct in that none of the good ones have.

Shut up, you'll love it anyways

>thrusters look like shit
>fuselage look like shit
>weapons look like shit
Gee whiz I wonder why that is

Attached: 1661840341710033.jpg (3824x3056, 1.83M)

>make fantasy videogame set in space
>Build futuristic shotgun
>you can stuff every kind of ammo in it and just blast away
>it's fucking genius
>retards complain about it for being unrealistic
>mfwihnf.laser7

Oh, thats why!

Attached: hsafdbcgoal91.png (800x537, 321.26K)

Bethesda is a bland studio. Elder Scrolls had soul decades ago but pretty much anything unique in it these days is because of legacy content. It's painfully obvious if Bethesda were to make "Elder Scrolls 1" for the first time today it would be a shitty Game of Thrones knockoff. No magic, no races, no color. It's just the state of most western RPGs right now: an obsession with "realism."

I know you are not talking shit about the Eagle from Space 1999.

Like Arena?

>imagine being this deluded
nobody that matters for this industry profit wise thinks like that
you are no longer the target of videogames

How is Rangs of Powah doing? The first ones to go in every company tightening their belts are the SJWs.
It is a new day fren

I don't speak Walmart.

I disagree

Attached: 1627409387030.jpg (1169x1500, 2.04M)