Gloomwood

Reminder that Gloomwood Early Access will be released on 6 september. 20$
store.steampowered.com/app/1150760/Gloomwood/

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKlyLfwrGY&list=PLxUGNg6k5PTI5NmU9pvwO-0vX1RBKvWnA

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 71.88K)

I will be sure to pirate it.

Man I hope no trannies will be involved in the development. They already destroyed ULTRAKILL

What happened to ultrakill? I think Gloomwood dev is not sjw, you can check his twitter page.

Nah, I already played Thief and this looks worse. Looks pretty bad too, I know it's 2001 and hardware simply can't do better but still.

>early access for a game like this
Fucking gay. This should have been released in a completed state.

This. Devs are becoming more and more lazy shits and it's pretty ironic since games have never been more easier to make than present day but at the same time have never been more unpolished

check youtube playlist link in the op

>early access
it's over

yeah he should have just poofed it into existence

what a load of shite

For what purpose?

yeah assuming this means we get a 1/4 of the actual game, I'd rather just wait another year or even a few and get a finished product

you will see how cool this game is with crazy attention to details and SOUL.

imagine defending early access what a little consoomer faggot you are

Gloomwood looks more like Dishonored than Thief, there's a much bigger emphasis on killing stuff and it provides the player with a lot of different tools for doing so.
Thief's tools mostly focused on facilitating and enhancing stealth, something which I much prefer.

>yeah he should have just poofed it into existence
It's been like 3 years now and it's not their first game.

post the last 10 games you bought
you aren't a consumer are you?

which just goes to show

cool
gonna pirate

>buying games
oh I am laffin

>there's a much bigger emphasis on killing stuff and it provides the player with a lot of different tools for doing so.
Main reason I won't bother with it. I could stomach ye olden nostalgia graphixx if at least it gave me more Thief but I don't want what this game wants to be, which is not Thief yet will gleefully reference it and squeeze every bit of nostalgia it can.

goes to show that you're a gay faggot lmao

graphics is the least important aspect of video games why do you even talking about graphics in the first place.