Dimitri makes more sense as the final antagonist but Jimmy was actually a better character

Dimitri makes more sense as the final antagonist but Jimmy was actually a better character

Attached: 34607658-EA7E-4586-BFF0-0F62BCAC5A6E.jpg (1280x1920, 258.54K)

GTA2 had a better story

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Didn't ask but okay

Finally someone says this shit. There are so few posts worth clicking on on Any Forums. Almost every time I see one I’m just like, “WTF, who cares dude.”

Jimmy only becomes the antagonist because you betray him by killing Dmitri early.

It’s even funnier that it’s about a GTA STORY. The game was a hospital massacre simulator for 95% of people, it’s only Any Forums autism’s that cared about the other shit.

There isn’t a single JRPG worse than Rockstar’s best game, they’re not even worth talking about

Ultimately the end boss didn't matter

Here comes Niko, literally fresh off the boat and immediately killing people again despite swearing off that life in the old country

It's only at the end when his actions get someone close to him killed that he realizes just how fucked up his life was getting and he just stops being violent (in GTAV they reference him having given up a life of crime). I think he's the only protag in the entire series that actually reforms

I wouldn’t go that far but it’s sad how close that is to being accurate

>I wouldn’t go that far
I would. Their open world games that don’t utilize the open world, they’ve no depth. Their existence is oxymoronic and fallacious.

Hit the nail on the head, based as fuck

If you haven’t seen it already, I recommend NakeyJakey’s video on RDR2

I have seen it, certainly eye opening

With a name like that, I’m apprehensive

Dumb reason to have reserves

>hosptial massacre
haha what was it about them that just begged for a shootout? defenseless nurses?

It was simply the place with the most people around without possibilities of escaping or despawning. For a kid's brain it was genuinely less about the murder and more about the NEXT GEN realistic ragdolls that would blow your dick off

Kek

bro don’t even play the story just run people over and crash cars at high speeds. Those satisfying rag dolls thumping against the vehicle. Perfection.

If it was worth playing at all I’d agree with this

Too based for this board