WE WON SONY BROS

WE WON SONY BROS
WE FINALLY FUCKING WON

Attached: file.png (586x762, 462.38K)

S

Next we're gonna see boogers flying sometimes. These people have no shame, no self awareness and no souls. Fucking embarrassing to even suggest implementing something like this, let alone going through with it. Fucking lol.

Someone spend 10 weeks unpaid working 16 hour days to do this.

multiplayer was cut but at least we got spit

SONY SISTERS WE WON!!!!

I was confused for a second, and thought they gave her a Jay Leno chin.

Joel is going to fart at random times during cutscenes

i cant wait for shitting mechanics and indication that people are farting.
fuck content in games

>games: keep improving
>somehow that's bad

Attached: 1518025634890.jpg (720x391, 28.91K)

Cutscenes? You mean the parts of the game I always skip?

Maybe if they stopped improving completely pointless details that don't matter in any way what so ever, and started improving the gameplay experience instead, people wouldn't complain?

THEY BROKE NEW GROUND

Attached: 3447.png (500x330, 216.77K)

that won't happen sorry

I can't wait until we can smell them.

Yeah, all my life I've been thinking "This game is alright but it would be so much better if I could see a little bit of spit fly out when the characters are saying shit I don't care about to each other"

more like all my life i've been seething lmao

That isn't good user, you should see a shrink about that

People would always complain

More detailed cutscenes =/= Games improving

Naughty Dog's stories and gameplay are still generic as fuck and boring. It's really telling how TLOU was seen as unique when the story was just rehashed from The Road (gamers don't read fucking books though) but with stupid zombies added.. and when cordycep videos just happened to start trending on YouTube as well.

Nice. Now are they gonna add blood for trans characters that comes out when they forget to dilate?

Attached: 1572892973921.png (438x353, 140.73K)

Finally, it's worth the $70 price tag and reduced content for this alone

Woah what a banger, fellow kids!!
>headbangs in direction of spit

This post would be better if we saw the poster spitting as we read it.

Unless they make it so that one of the women (female) spit directly into my mouth irl (in real life) I don't care

maybe it's not an improvement you like, but it still is

Are you alright?

im sad that i lived long enough that games are hyped for NPCs having spit come out of their mouth during speech and not like...interesting game mechanics or new ideas.

hint: i was actually talking about you hehe

Can we please go back to simpler graphics.

Attached: 1631815373966.gif (224x126, 1.03M)

Joel farting and laughing and making jokes about it to irritate Ellie would be pretty funny actually.
>Wait, you hear that?
>What? I can't hear anything Joel.
>Think it's a Squeeker.
>Squeeker? What the fuck's a Squee--
>*high pitch squeeky fart*
>OH MY GOD JOEL
>They ain't too big but they're deadly

>intense action scene
>character piss or shit themselves

heh

Rent free

Characters will now irregularly mention that they need to take a shit.

Attached: 1622300628511.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

>games: keep improving
>Random shit during cutscene
kek.

>new game: announced
>BRUUUHHH GRAPHICS LOOK LIKE SHIT DOOOOD LMAOOOO PS3 CUTSCENE AMIRITE SISTERS ????????????
>old game: gets more detailed graphics
>O MY GOSH SISTERS CAN WE PLEASE GO BAAAACK I HATE THESE GOOD REALISTIC GRAPHICS UGGHHH I AM LE SEETHING

Attached: 1541453100115.jpg (409x618, 175.64K)

Can't wait to play an antagonist and purposely letting him shit his pants and having npcs react accordingly. An entire shitty ass playthrough where you save the day but everyone wants absolutely nothing to do with you.

You could literally just make prerendered videos that convey the exact same details, which very likely these are. Again, you said " games improving..."

No, cutscenes are not "game" related in any capacity. That's a core and central aspect to why people are cynical about these announcements. Nothing about this indicates the game is getting better at all.

Nothing about Naughty Dog's game design has evolved since PS3. Uncharted and TLOU have the most bog, standard and crusty third person shooter mechanics possible.

>in cutscenes
all you need to know about snoyfags

how does something like this even get made
Who pitches the idea? how do they pitch it? how does not everyone around them be at the very least like "no we probably don't really need to do that" if not full blown "that idea is fucking stupid and so are you"
I mean at that point almost literally anything would be a better use of the time and money developing that stupid little gimmick. And that's all it is, a fucking gimmick, and because they went out of their way to put it into the game, it'll probably end up being used so much that it'll be fucking jarring with characters spitting all over each other.

but then again, culture has gotten so fucking retarded that it probably really only comes down to "what stupid thing can we put into the game to make everyone talk about it". I guess it worked for rockstar with weather adaptive horse cocks...

Dad jokes like that would be welcome in TLOU

Still less impressive tech showcase for a game than RDR2 from 2018 on a PS4

I spent years of my life as a 10 year old, sleepless, laying awake at night pondering the same question over and over again:
>Why can't I see Super Mario's spit?
>Why? Why why why?

I woke from slumber the next day in a cold sweat, having found no answer. In my lethargic days of youth I found myself in a trance, unable to cope with being unable to see the facial hair on Princess Peach's chin. I was miserable. All hope was lost. But one day in the year 2000 plus 22, my prayers were answered. Finally. Finally I can pretend video games are real. Perchance.

sorry, not reading that essay bro

Attached: pepe didnt ask.jpg (978x762, 81.49K)

WOW, THATS SO AMAZING, TOTALLY WORTH 80€ FOR A GAME I ALREADY PLAYED!!! PRAISE BE SONY