Why do African Americans like this series so much?

Why do African Americans like this series so much?

Attached: 16924-marvel-vs-capcom-2-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1139, 234.48K)

WHENS MAHVEL

It has SCOOPS

Cause games are fun.

Has anyone studied whether chimpanzees enjoy fighting games more than other genres?

it's cool

>only niggers like fun
shieeet wypepo cant even chill

I have that game. Its ok.

it has fast paced gameplay and filled with SOUL

Attached: FJVeyF6UcAEvgyc.jpg (1124x2048, 396.5K)

Fighting games have always been diverse, asians popping off and saying nigger before esports fgc was common

that's only for kekken. When fightans were more diverse as in actual 3D instead of korean backdash "3D", it was practically a NNZ. If anything, baboons love the cawadudies and fifas

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (514x432, 2.53M)

Kinda sad how fraudulent the community has become thanks to the pronouns audience forcing everyone to become "professional" because when you see they're off the esports cameras the hood behavior persists in all of the old guard.

All the best MvC2 players are white or asian.

Why do blacks live rent free in all of Any Forums's heads?

government programs pay it

I am MeXican and I love Marvel 2

Same difference really
Liking it doesn't mean they have any relationship with it beyond enjoyment. Everyone LIKES indoor plumbing, but only people from one region of the world ever created it on their own.

>capcom and morrigan laughing at me
And i thought we were cool, man.

shell literally let me cum on her face in private but in public its like my blood doesn't taste good enough for her

>almost 5 years since Infinite dropped
NEXT ONE IS IN THE WORKS I HABEEB IT

Attached: DisneyMarvelGamesShowcase-1885883491.jpg (1920x1080, 80.38K)

Because it's MAHVEL, BAYBEE

Strider's look of utter defeat hurts more than any of those, it's like he finally accepted that he wasted years on your sorry ass and the immense disappointment is settling in.