Indie game deplatformed by Steam for standing up to faggots and groomers

Indie developer Dolphin Barn, shortly after making the post critical of the mentally ill groomers calling themselves 'trans', was review-bombed to hell before having their game removed from Steam entirely.

This is their final Steam post:

dominagame.com/

Their most recent Steam post (which appears to have been inspired by the Keffals Kerfuffle of 2022) brought the absolute wrath of the freak brigade and their game has joined the 41%.

Steam publishes dozens of fraudulent reviews of our game and we flag them as such.

Our flags are removed, and despite any evidence, the fraud review stands.

No evidence is ever offered that we've done anything wrong with DLC, but the claims are echoed for eternity on b-level gaming blogs, just to be used as ammunition on Twitter. Circle jerks. Disgusting.

Now we can't even flag the lying reviews as fraudulent because nameless, cowardly steam moderators whom we cannot interact with, have final editorial control!

How can we have a working relationship with a platform that actively wants us OFF the platform?

At this point, it is doubtful that DOMINA will receive future updates on Steam.

If that upsets you, I encourage you to talk to Gabe Newell. His ship is sinking and he dgaf.

Integrity is key.

Centurion: Adapt, Adopt, Improve

@tehbignic

2022-08-13 Steam Mods banned me from DOMINA forum for a week (ostensibly for strong language, but if you hold a mirror up to the world 80% of them will throw a brick at you)

Exactly zero human beings have the balls to put their name to the ban. Cowards. Clowns.

What a stupid company to work at. It must be so sad collecting so much money from people who actually create something, and then banning their opinions.

I wonder how many stomach ulcers are at Steam/Valve? How much prilosec is prescribed to them?

Zero cocks among them, that's obvious.

What a pity.

Attached: dominus post.png (833x687, 224.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/04/why-republicans-are-smearing-everyone-as-pedophiles-now.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its too bad he wasn't a Leftists, we could give him tips to punish VALVE for this.

It does suck that he got deplatformed and I don't like trannies myself, but he's been directly baiting those dummies with irrelevant patch note updates. He should just log off if he's heated about it.

Other devs have only kept their politics onto their social media.

>break tos
>get banned
>cry about it on Any Forums

Ah, the circle of life is so beautiful.

He's free to make an account on GAB, truth social, pawoo etc.

While left wing devs can plaster their politics everywhere. Yes they have, and continue to do so. You are a faggot, grow a pair.

How is he standing up to anyone with those weird spergouts?
Who is he standing up to and why, what triggered this?

I'm not American and I have no horse in this incredibly retarded race. But I all I can glean from this behaviour is that those representing your political extremes are absolutely fucking insane regardless of what side they're on, to a point where it's neither funny or entertaining. It's just mental illness.

It is illegal by international law to speak out against groomers chud.

>Troons and troon supporters are happy
I mean it's in the text, agreeing with it just makes him more validated.

I find it hard to side with him when he turned his patch notes into a political blog. Seriously, every post just kept getting more unhinged and schizophrenic and he purposely blew away all the chances valve game to him.
He quite literally made the problem himself and is getting mad that he's getting pushback.

Attached: 1635864287764.jpg (329x329, 14.04K)

Yeah he really stood up to them, neck yourself retard

no one cares troon pedo

GoG doesn't have this problem.

You are a fool, trying to give your take while being entirely ignorant is mentally ill you fag.

this place is just contrarian, he deserved it once he decided to attack a real person in his schizo bullshit
now he's free to do it on his own site where he won't get a fraction of people giving a shit

he sold enough copies to be set for life, he only kept pushing to have a reason to quit production.

So are you an extreme US leftist or an extreme US rightist?
It's completely impossible to tell.

Retarded niggerfaggot trying to make his games political.
Listen you fucking subhuman niggers. I dont want either side politics in my fuckiung video games. I dont want trannoids fucking complaining about actual women being all naked and sexy and making my dick hard when looking at them, and i dont want soem fucking retarded niggerfaggot complaining about trannies. You're all disgusting and should be fucking executed by hanging for my amuysment. Fuck you and suck my fucking 7 inch dick.

Attached: 1599645702841.png (400x434, 90.1K)

>Other devs have only kept their politics onto their social media.
Oh yeah and putting faggots and trannies into liteally every game.

so it was the trannies review bombing all along? wow

say ukraine are nazis and see how fast you get banned from GOG

>I can't support him for doing what major devs have done many times already. Did you just forget about all the "are games are for everyone" posts? Do you miss all the left wing devs inserting politics into games. Troon flags etc?

shut up samefag tranny

Keffals is a pedo and groom and should be jail or shot. Go actually fucking kys troon.

>he only kept pushing to have a reason to quit production
??? Sounds like cope. Just quit then.

If I don't want deranged leftist tranny bullshit in my games, what the fuck makes you think I want unhinged redneck retard nonsense in my games?

Fuck off you trannoism projecting faggot.

Attached: 1588714332119.jpg (774x850, 196.98K)

Just build your own publishing platform chud.
>Hosting bans your site.
Build your own webhosts.
>Get banned by payment processors.
Build your own payment processors.
>Get banned by Cloudflare.
Build your own DDoS protection.
>Get banned by DNS and ICANN.
Build your own web protocol.
>Get banned by the government.
Build your own government.

why not push your boogieman harder and farm your based bros for a few more bucks on your way out? there hadn't been a meaningful update in forever. Just more blog posting and moving unchanged features from the beta branch to the main.

Nice try fag

Attached: 99EAA459-A93A-479A-A3B4-809D1474EACA.jpg (1334x542, 220.32K)

clearly you are posting here just fine

Youre assuming I like it when devs go full retard on politics. If anything youre pointing out exactly why I have a problem with it in that hes acting like a SJW loon going on a mental breakdown. A real two sides of the same coin situation.

Go back to Any Forums loser.

It's unprecedented since edgy patch notes weren't prohibited in the ToS.
He has an account there already, but Twitter has a larger userbase and it is the content there.
They don't post it in patch note updates though, they only place it in their games or their twitter feed.

It does suck that you got permabanned with no one else being able to play your game on Steam forever. It is especially unfair when scams and leeway are permitted, but people like you should know how the game is played at this point.

It is not dependent on rules, but on whether your side possesses power to selectively enforce. Steam and their payment processors doesn't have people who ideologically think like you do, so you have to assume that riding a thin line when it comes to doing unprecedented actions.

It's funny how the so called leftists defend billion dollar corporations

fuck troons
fuck over emotional devs that act like babies
fuck (you)

Selling enough copies of a thing shouldnt mean a person should go full scorch the earth and spend all their day whining about politics.

I'm bullshitting. Still the left doesn't just want the right deplatformed. They want the right unpersoned and removed from civilized society.

was he deplatformed or did he remove his game?

>it's another culture war losers episode
nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/04/why-republicans-are-smearing-everyone-as-pedophiles-now.html

Attached: 1357634556574.jpg (2500x1562, 2.21M)

OP's post sounds like a poorly written clickbait article

Attached: 1649440961722.png (371x332, 17.06K)

>the absolute barrage of collective asshurt these past few weeks from leftypol/bunkerchan/discord trannies and other assorted freaks across several boards due to Bridget, Sam Hyde, Rings of Power and Domina

Attached: 911.jpg (400x400, 17.13K)

>Still the left doesn't just want the right deplatformed. They want the right unpersoned and removed from civilized society.
Don't you?

I couldn’t be happier.

and the right wants the left murdered in the streets, both sides are insane whats your point

this. dude is clearly unhinged. I don't like trannies either but I know better than just scream that in public. every single post he made was more delirious than the last. it was entertaining to watch at first but then it just got kinda sad

wtf I love the left now?

Attached: 1661872231317044.jpg (1312x1312, 233.75K)

people will do whatever the fuck they want when they are financially unencumbered

Go back election tourist

No. I want to mock and laugh at people.

Yeah, those services are unfair and they are ran by leftists who would have no issue if people from their side did unprecedented actions. It has been like that for a while, what actions will you take to have the opposite outcome?
The right vents and the left acts.

It's the consumer that ends up being fucked over. No more access to updates, can't get DLC anymore, can't even buy the game currently. Not to mention having to look at stupid fucking patch notes all the time.

He kind of reminds me of that girl with the kickstarter who thought the sun was talking to her

but that's a good thing to want

>N-no you can't use your house right! Heeelp me i'm being genocided!!!

Attached: Do it again.jpg (2919x2092, 1.64M)

>lying to them about biology
Oh noes, I'm a woman though.
That is basic biology!!!!!
Call me Ma'am!!!!
And let me alone with these children.
I'm a woman, I can have my own children as well.
Calling me mentally insane is an insult and the perpetrator should go in jail!!!!

We know that you're happy with homeless junkies, catch and release for violent criminals, inflation, monkeypox, and high costs of living in your utopia.

>asshurt
>when we keep winning and deplatforming faggots
maybe don't project so hard retard-kun ;)

>>break tos
Speaking truth is breaking Steam's ToS?

Anyone who uses multiple consecutive exclamation points is either a boomer or clinically insane

The funny part is the publicity this is generating will probably multiply his sales beyond what he ever imagined.
Good job trannies, you made this man rich.

I don't think extremists have a place in our society

Hey guys, just letting you know that OP is lying and the dev removed the game themselves. This post will be ignored and this thread will continue to prove that Any Forums is the absolute worst board on Any Forums.

>haha they wont come for me for having wrongthink

Based as fuck lol