Ruin your entire game dev career for just one person

>ruin your entire game dev career for just one person
JUST

Attached: 1BCD5BFB-B84D-47D3-94A1-719998D6D175.jpg (828x1139, 226.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59kf86v_Cpc
youtube.com/watch?v=_HgOeTvxv00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he died making troons seethe
he was a hero

>self destruct irl in order to "own" trans people online
What a retarded NPC

Can I get a link to their games? OP Pic one looks neat

>Troons seethe
>Troons cheer that they canceled him
>Dev comes back with new game
>Troons foam and demand no one buys the game
>Everyone buys it out of protest and he gets $$$$
I hope it all pays off. Troons got caught lying and they're raging by that fact.

why cant he keep his mouth shut? why keep going on schizo rants? just find an appropriate community and do it anonymously. was ruining his career to own those trannies worth it? good for him if he doesn't regret it

Qrd?

Attached: 6rolclx0w6l91.png (852x975, 793.62K)

he removed his game from sale because the review bomb offended his feelings, you will have to pirate it

But it's fine when trannies do it

I didn't know Steam was this compromised by troons. When did it happen?
>schizo rants
They weren't.
>just find an appropriate community and do it anonymously
That's how things have fallen so far.

pfft based autist

Didn't he just change the name?

I think it's been proven that it's always fine for feminists, niggers, and freaks to burn everything.

its not "that" compromised by troons but the guy just was taking constant jabs at the troons which we get it you hate trannies but it was getting just a bit repetitive at that point and was more like harrasment more than anything else

Did he remove it or did Steam ban him?

That's pretty damn based.

If only exposing hypocrisy worked on anyone, ever.

No dev will ever reach this level of Based ever again

>express anti-trans shit in your video game
>hurr durr its not pushing an agenda when my side does it
>lose credibility and sales deals with the platform you were trying to sell the game on
Wow who could have seen this coming? Almost as if bigotry and denying peoples identity isnt being tolerated in functioning real world society anymore.

ofc trannies are trying to twist the story so that the game got removed because of the anti-tranny post. The real reason it got removed is that the dev kept flagging all the negative reviews as spam even after Valve told him to stop it.

The game is no longer on Steam.
The harassment was toward the developer. It's the same old story, faggots can do whatever they want, but if you do anything back you're deranged and need to be stopped.

>say word
>career stolen

holy based

if your identity is being a man pretending to be a woman, you shouldn't be allowed to express mentall illness to others in my honest opinion

YWNBAW

Leaving negavite reviews on a product review page is harassment now? Sounds like retard snowflake logic to me

Are trannies now more holy than the kikes? Is it okay for them to deny the holohoax and stay untouchable?

>hurr durr its not pushing an agenda when my side does it
Who said this schizo? It's okay to push a GOOD agenda, and anti-tranny propaganda is good.

Nobodys identity is a "man pretending to be a woman". You're projecting mental illness on to people you dont know also.

>Steam's population is mostly troons
>Harass them
>Get game removed
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Never, that's the cornerstone of post-ww2 western civilisation

Steam is officially the tranny store, lmao. Yeah, I think Epic is the future. Can only trust China these days.

Attached: FbfEBEYWIAMmJVU.jfif.jpg (1024x1024, 245.78K)

So are we boycotting steam or what? Epic is shit so I guess it's gog for a while.

Politics in videogames are NOT okay, however unbalanced politics are even worse. There's already endless amounts of tranny leftist propaganda in videogames therefore this will continue to be okay until there's equal amounts of both.

Attached: c0ab506716aba784ae9bd2119fbc4bfe330f857becd31ea2e8df04ca1795ec89.gif (253x255, 182.35K)

I see trannies as the next big golem after niggers. Niggers were put away after BLM like outdated farm equipment and troons are the new Jewish toy.

They've said it before, turnabout is fair play

youtube.com/watch?v=59kf86v_Cpc

this new golem seems to be less durable

i think so, the only one that has been able to call out troons and get away with it is matt walsh
youtube.com/watch?v=_HgOeTvxv00

just completely embarrased them and made them have nightmares confirmed by the troons themselves

Filed a refund request about it although I'm way above the 2h time limit. I said that I'm transgender and his posts hurt me deeply and made me not wanna support a transphobic game developer. Imagine if I get my 20$ bucks back

Attached: 6000000.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

It's not an identity, it's a reality

>gaben on their side
it's over

Does anybody actually care about any of this shit?

Attached: 1653171556111.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

What do I do? Most of my games are on steam but they pander to tranny faggottry so idk what to do

He's a loser and nobody will remember him.
Anyway, how retarded do you have to be to mix up your fucking patch notes with an anonymous thread on the internet?

Its useless, even people in the LGB dont like the T anymore.
You are a very mentally ill man it would be nice if you just killed yourself.

Attached: 1644920256820.png (1262x858, 1.35M)

nope
never heard of this dogshit game but I love watching trannies seethe

It depends what you mean by "identity." When I look at the non-passing tranny, I'm like, "That's a man in a dress on hormones." That's his identity as far as I'm concerned.

wtf family guy is based???

No, and Im glad I didn't have to grow up with the current internet culture unlike most of Any Forums.

LMAOOO. What fucking moron. Troons won

>He's a loser and nobody will remember him

Calm down with the projection there

>Just kneel to the mentally ill trannies, goy!

>Game gets review bombed by trannies
>instead of dealing with this rationally, use the fucking patch notes to go on a schizo rant
Dudes a dumb nigger.

Yeah, that's almost as retarded as pushing politics on your game's title screen.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 13-27-19 TYbY4SatXhXuXnf8bKoB8ubbk1Qe8XbyIJp4moXPcbs.jpg (WEBP Image 1200 × 259 pixels).png (1200x259, 430.49K)

Based.
This will probably be the only time I would give a light chuckle and have a tiny ounce of care though. RIP to their career.

>Game gets review bombed by trannies
>its okay you just have to let them shit on your work for no reason just because they are trannies and if you say something bad about them they might commit suicide lol

>denying people's identity

No, we're just not subscribing to the reality of the mentally-ill. Trannies are LARPers who forgot to come back to the real world, nature, and the truth.

Attached: 4erhpdgw2wx81.png (640x738, 538.58K)

>transphobic rhetoric
huh what the fuck. he just used THEIR rhetoric. i guess some are just more equal than others

have you considered being indifferent about them and not giving them the attention they desire?

Is this actually what happened? Doubt it, but would love it to be real.

No one sees those patch notes unless they own the game, or actively seek them out. Fucking troons acting like middle aged lonely women searching for books with naughty words in them.