Growing up is realizing the original Devil May Cry is the best one

Growing up is realizing the original Devil May Cry is the best one.

Attached: dmc1.png (1280x720, 690.33K)

ESL thread? ESL thread.

>i like repurposed re4 @$$3t$
Fuck off, poser.

1 had the best story but 3 was just more fun to play (except for some of the backtracking).

Attached: dante (2).jpg (1920x1080, 216.73K)

Buckbroken by Kamiya's vision.

You might be the ESL here friend.

dafuq u talking about

>1 had the best story
How the fuck?

I didn't understand why people make fun of Dante's voice cracking when he cried. Your voice cracks when you cry.

What vision
>dude i want horror
>actually fuck that i hate horrors i like beat em ups
>boss what are we going to do with all the shit we've done already?
>errr just make everything be about alchemy and demons. Also reskin some shit so it doesn't look like resident evil
Zzzzzzz

Being a cynical purist is the opposite of growing up

Honestly from a recent first timer its great but 3 and 5 are just so much more enjoyable even if the Itsuno games feel like a different series

i played this game not knowing i was supposed to combo a basic grunt enemy for 10 minutes. should i replay it?

It does have the best enemies and DMD mode in the whole series. The creepy ambiance is also great; it makes the game feel like a memorable adventure.
The other games are just wannabe fighting games, but they all lack well-designed enemies, so the combat ends up being extremely boring.

I think it's a mixture of the camera movement and blur, with "light" repeating.

the line is terrible and it didn't make much sense for him to get all sad and cry over her death

Mundus is a better villain. Trish is a better side character. Virgil is cooler as a silent death knight that has all your same moves. It's a simple revenge story but it works.

Yeah, PS2 version is still the best

Attached: devil_may_cry_HD_02.jpg (800x900, 115.22K)

5 has the best enemies in the series.

That's not really it - the point of the game is you're meant to stay in Devil Trigger as much as possible, unlike the other games DMC1 really does reward efficiency over style.

>best enemies
>launch a lowtier enemy in dmc 1 and juggle it with gun fire while gaining absurd style boost
>i coooooom
>launch a lowtier enemy in future games and juggle it with sword/guns
>baad
Do 1fags really

>it didn't make much sense for him to get all sad and cry over her death
Dunno, he kinda is reliving his mother dying. Pretty fucked up.

Nah there are maybe 3-4 good enemies.

Hey, just wanted to say that you type a lot like my personal slave!

Attached: 20220826052019_1.jpg (1920x1080, 359.87K)