Games That Give You The High School Experience You Never Had

Name them Any Forums.

Attached: LiS.jpg (1690x2496, 331.67K)

Kate is so pure and beautiful. I want to see her get raped so bad.

Koikatsu

Artificial Academy 2

Persona games.

Arent they in an Uni on LiS?

Attached: Obscure - PS2.jpg (640x905, 66.54K)

Tokyo Xanadu

No.

Blackwell is a college, not a high school

Yeah in the same way 'Loli High' in a hentai game is totally a college

No uni is run the way the school in LiS is, it's clearly a high school

College, high school, doesn't matter. You're getting bullied either way, dork. Now give me your homework.

Attached: 1660866485720.jpg (236x236, 10.63K)

Witch Trainer

It's an Academy dipshit, it's literally in the name. Max even specifically spells out the fact its for high school seniors.

i get sick of all the trolling about high school virgins. it's literally the sexual prime of everyone's life. maybe one in 1000 guys finish high school as virgins. the rest are just liars and trolls acting pathetic

Attached: SonicSchoolhouseBox.jpg (490x595, 50.7K)

School Shooter simulator

Wow, I feel so special. Doubly so considering I made it out of college AND my 20s a virgin.

Attached: 1491601719713.jpg (640x334, 37.32K)

Persona
Bully
Fuck all the other gay VNs people suggest

Stories taking place in high school and college dealing with adolescent and young adult sexuality make me extremely uncomfortable so I tend to avoid them altogether. I don't like being reminded of what I never had and never will.

Bully is a fine example. Looking forward to the Hogwarts game despite the bullshit surrounding it and fags shitting up the board about it. Fire Emblem 3 Houses has some neat school stuff but you're the teacher. Sims 3 University expac was kinda entertaining.