The original Souls YouTuber's official ranking

DeS = DS > Nioh 2 > Bloodborne > Sekiro >>> Elden Ring > DS2 > DS3

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (900x900, 65.89K)

>YouTuber's
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 1660531637183919.png (501x445, 198.53K)

>youtuber
disgusting
>sekiro
>a souls game
can an even more worthless opinion even exist?
even if it's mildly accurate

this is now a thread about NPC archetypes you want to see in the next souls game
I want a black knight girl with a broken accent that escaped a less than pleasant order because she believed in the good in the world that they didn't

Attached: 1661123290696593.jpg (2000x2000, 1.88M)

>ds2 higher than ds3
this is why he's divorced

youtubers are Any Forums culture now.

You don't decide my culture

Attached: ௵௵௵.png (376x260, 96.74K)

He didn't kill himself yet? after he failed to become a "hearthstone pro" or game dev, moved back to bumbleskump missisippi and was shocked when his wife had an abortion and fled back to tokyo while getting rejected from a job managing burger king and becoming a main character for a day on twitch for throwing a wings tier ragefit at nier automata i thought he was going to end it all.

Boy what a sad fucking life Marcus turned out to have.

based fuck him, he's an sjw faggot

The fact that you know all this (and by extension think you know what's up with this youtuber) is far sadder than what you're describing.

his class speedruns are so comfy
one of the few streamers i like (though his youtube stuff was better)

Attached: dubUD4u.png (1100x700, 803.33K)

nta, but it's not sadder by any merit retard, lmao

Maybe not, but jannies do.
>reaction channels get pinned
>cancel culture'd tubers get pinned
>le funny smash man has a general on Any Forums

None. Females and armour on females look atrocious in Souls games

Whatever you say bro.

Attached: 1659368499891786.jpg (640x481, 38.34K)

it definitely is, faggot

>ENB - wife left him, ruined his life and future press and fromsoft blacklisted him
>Pat and Woolie - getting left behind by the algorithm changes are becoming "react andys" to pay their rent
>German spy may have been assassinated by a russian operative in belarus in 2021
>Oroboro the Ninja players Dead by Daylight and screams at his neighbours motorcycle all day
>Projared turned out to be innocent of everything but sexting with all the underage accusations coming from two people with severe brain damage but his viewership never recovered
>Jontron couldn't keep his mouth shut
>Egoraptor getting older and fatter and done with life
>AVGN's hairline acting like a gunslinger told it to reach for the sky but seems to be doing mildly okay
>Only nitrorad and Ragnarox remain as the eternal shores all others crash against.

Sad part is thats really all i can remember of gaming youtube anymore.

>youtube garbage
lol of course, go back to worshipping and defending your e-celebs

>You remembered a guy got cucked and divorced, thats so much sadder than getting cucked and divorced
Bro are you okay?

>enb was blacklisted
Gonna need a source on that one

it's certainly not, nigger

using a funny reaction image is not the same as being obsessed with everything some random video game player does
you guys know his whole life lol, fucking cringe

Attached: -v-_background.png (800x800, 50.52K)