Private servers have better service than this bullshite

Private servers have better service than this bullshite

Attached: file.png (828x283, 313.17K)

and the water is wet. it's been the case for both classic and now wotlk. tbc classic is the exception because tbc private server scene suffered from retards like gummy and overall pain of private servers not sharing the scripts once they go down.

why aren't you playing on one instead then

Attached: file.png (792x793, 29.42K)

also vanilla private server scene mostly died out once classic dropped because people were hopeful.

give it a couple of weeks and your server will be dead.

the game literally did not release yet
I was, but I wanted to try blizzard """quality""", instead I have found out that they are even more incompetent than the limp dicked slanted eye fucks and that they literally cannot implement dungeon finder cos spaghetti code

The dungeon finder was intentionally withheld specifically to foster server communities. Just use the group bulletin tool.

Because private servers are ran by people who at least sorta care. Blizzard doesnt do anything because its more cost effective to let people quit for a couple weeks (they always come back) than set up new servers. Literally every MMO launch makes that decision while pretending they are doing something on social media.

You gave them more money?

Attached: 1661618670214852.jpg (3836x2160, 1018.13K)

imagine playing a blizzard game in 2022

>becomes black
>loses job and title

>but I wanted to try blizzard """quality"""
OP knew it would be bad and still payed to complain just to feel valid.

Attached: Point_Laugh.jpg (320x237, 21.16K)

Private servers have less than 1000 players
Cope

The most laughable aspects is the quality of server software in general. Neo-WoW retail servers (I'm making the distinction because empirically, and I have confirmed this looking at retail videos of Wintergrasp inner courtyard battles and similar instances of maximum stress situations, there was a time when the servers were less laggy) literally fall to their knees if there's more than a handful of players in an area at once. Fine, I can write off things like transactions being delayed (in retail it has always taken time to loot or buy stuff from vendors, while on private servers this tends to be instantaneous) as a security-oriented design decision, or pathing being "poor and exploitable" as just how things are (a lot of private servers have worse pathing than retail, but some have better), but this is about the most fundamental functionality of being able to play the fucking game. Like how is it not the number one priority to make the game playable? Especially when the servers at least at some point were better? Yeah, I guess the reason is that neo-WoW is optimized for sharding, but I don't care: it should be optimized for providing a good and smooth experience.

In comparison to that it literally doesn't matter if thunder lizard blood has the correct single-digit percent drop rate (in fact, the game probably is better if it's bugged), or if Haldarr Felsworn satyrs deal the correct 54-77 damage, or if there's an RP event of a blood elf warlock in Silvermoon whoring his succubus. Or if ten thousand of this sort of issues are wrong. And some outlier servers get most of this sort of things correct anyhow.

easy to say that when one of the most populated private servers that exist barely hits 5k pop overall

why the fuck are you still giving blizzard money when you can be on a comfy pserver now that the vast majority of the mechanics bugs are solved?

wowtards are fucking pathetic

>Could introduce a new land where black people come from.
>New questing area+ new lore for lore fags.
>Instead change NPC races "They were always there RACIST!"
Why work on a fantasy series when you hate fantasy and world building?

Attached: 1359679664029.jpg (1033x399, 104.88K)

Uhhh I gotta play on the streamers server so I can get in assmangold's phase cluster or whatever the fuck

That would imply blacks are different from other people, with their own history and cultural values. That'd be racist.

world building takes more thought than these finkers have.

Several thousand population is the optimum anyhow, being around the point where you can know most "peer" players (e.g. if you're server first raider, you can know people in your guild, but also the guilds that are real competition), where there's constant activity without the game feeling overcrowded, where you can still find quiet farming spots and similar at least during downtime, etc. Coincidentally, it's about the population cap retail servers had during Wrath (outside of select specially upgraded servers like Lag'Akir EU, which demonstrated why the lower cap probably was a good idea): sounds like Blizzard back in the day was on to something, when they still cared about offering a good experience.

Does anyone have that meme with 2 people laughing at that one dude wearing a mask? It's a wikihow drawing.

how do people suddenly just become black