Double clicks

Attached: logitech-g305-lightspeed-vezetek-nelkuli-optikai-gaming-eger-fekete-910-005282-611693.jpg (1024x1024, 39.23K)

OP here any good gamer mice?

Call Logitech and get a free replacement

*works forever with no problems*

Attached: file.png (1500x902, 814.88K)

*mogs Google shit*

Attached: dareu em901x.jpg (1280x720, 75.96K)

i bought this for 50 buck a year ago and it fucked up in a few months. Fuck everything, i went for a cheap 10 dollar wirelss mouse and has have been using that until now with no issues

i dont buy logitech because it double clicks
also their advertising in germany seems to be directed to young african americans, maybe it's designed for them?

I've had my G305 for over 3 years now and haven't had any issues. no double clicks or anything.

>logitech
double clicks
>steelseries
double clicks
>corsair
double clicks

what should i buy next

Never had doube click problem with logitech mouse, but middle mouse button failing second time after replacement. Will buy razer deathadder essential as my next mouse.

A brain that allows you to solder your own switches on a mouse with defective ones.

Overpay for an older model but still new in box Logitech mouse

Um acshully you can repair the old ones. You just need to scratch off the oxide layer on the metal contact inside. Disassembling the switch is fiddly but quite possible (Omron ones at least).

razer with optical switches.

coming from someone that has used almost every brand of mouse and had double click issues, I have been good for over a year

DUDE JUST REBEND THE COPPER LEAF SPRING THING

>its half the size of a grain of rize
>when I try to remove it it flings off the mouse
>gets lost in my carpet

Attached: kekwhat.png (280x210, 63.12K)

i went through 2 cords before ditching mine

Razers have their middle mouse button or scroll wheel fail though.

I've been using this thing for 6-7 years now and it has no issues

Attached: 298953627.genius-x-g300.jpg (700x590, 46.59K)

Based
Still using mine 7 years later

>double clicking
lmao my mouse triple clicks
i'm god of cookie clicker
git fucking good scrubs

I've been relentlessly abusing my extremely cheap mouse for a couple of years and I've never had this problem.
A4Tech OP-620D btw

works on my machine

i dont know anything about them

Attached: fk1.jpg (321x446, 9.43K)