Over $400 worth of campaigns/expansions/season pass activities deleted from 2017-2019

>Over $400 worth of campaigns/expansions/season pass activities deleted from 2017-2019
>The cycle will continue with the next expansion

Even if you enjoy the game, you should step away from ones with practices like this. You just cant reward people for theft.

Attached: Destiny2_Hero_Art.jpg (1920x1080, 480.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=destiny 2 no more expansion sunsetting
youtu.be/dCI8Fz2uu3o?t=6540
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they said theyre not deleting anything else tho

link? i see nothing on google

>Most liked character in Destiny was Cayde
>Kills him off

Wrong, they are still deleting seasons, which means
>no psi-ops battle grounds
>no leviathan patrol
>no pirate deck-boarding
>no whatever activity S19 has
>no more chances to craft weapons from these seasons

pretty sure the actor just wanted out

OK but they aren't removing entire expansions campaigns and patrol zones, which was the biggest and dumbest shit they have ever pulled.
Seasonal activities going away is more understandable for me, though it's true people paid money for those so it's still somewhat questionable.

again, source? cant find anything that says anything close to that, so i have no reason to believe you

Except forges, gambit prime, and menagerie stuck around during Shadowkeep. It's completely retarded for seasons to not remain permanent in some form.

letmegooglethat.com/?q=destiny 2 no more expansion sunsetting

Attached: f0013218-800px-wm.jpg (800x533, 46.32K)

says nothing about sunsetting you pathetic shill.

Dude, are you really this retarded? Can't read? What exactly is your problem?

you worthless failure trash. quit shilling this trash game. nobody cares about you.

Crazy to think Destiny happened so long ago that the fetuses that play it grew up and started posting on Any Forums

its only been 8 years
>its only been 8 years
>8 years
>of my life
>where did they go?
>where....where the fuck am i?
>im scared
>i want my mommy

youtu.be/dCI8Fz2uu3o?t=6540
Watch for 40 seconds.

>nothing about sunsetting

shill shill shills all day long

>play
more like played
There's an absurdly small number of people that played since day one that are still playing to this day. I was around since it came out and finally jumped ship in 2020, nu-bungie are the spawn of satan

>Everything before the moon will still be gone for good.
>only requirement is the "story" be playable
is this supposed to bring people back?
Also the thing with the smoke coming from its head looks more retarded than gaul's yellow jizz form.

I gotchu bro

Attached: hmmm.png (727x607, 280.71K)

>More Expansion Sunsetting

>No, More Expansion Sunsetting!

Attached: Flaming_Moe%27s_75.jpg (250x188, 17.04K)

Guy who originally mentioned this did not say anything about the old stuff (which I agree would be nice to have come back)

Also the seasonal stuff going away each year is kind of annoying. It'd be nice if they had a way to watch the old content or videos. The content itself is kind of boring after a bit so leaving it in would just bloat the game needlessly.

the only reason i have EVER played this game is because some fucking histronic friend of mine bought some deluxe edition of it for me and guilted me into playing it

the game at it's core really isn't bad, but it's everything surrounding that that is just pointless and fucking boring. these games and its world could've been some fucking amazing single player campaigns or co-op shit, but the whole "OMG MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE WORLD" gimmick had to take precedent. which is ironic as fuck because i never ever see more than 2-4 people in any given area of any part of the map at once. might as well not even fucking exist if everything was going to be so heavily instanced

>The content itself is kind of boring
then that's bungie's fault for making vapid, temporary content, but still making it narratively important to the on going story arc which is a major reason why people want it to stay. Dark Below, House of Wolves, Curse of Osiris, Warmind are all better than any of the seasons from Undying onwards.

>Sunsetting
reminder that this term SPECIFICALLY MEANS POWER CAPS, designed to make weapons instant trash (and a whole bunch are still trashed because arbitrary white marks on vanguard/crucible/gambit weapons)

VAULTING/Destiny Content Vault is the term for gameplay content.
Bungie genuinely thinks it's acceptable to keep deleting content to make space instead of REMOVING FUCKING BLOAT.
Also it's acceptable because you only get one location, constant asset reuse, recoloured/slapped together Free gear because you get three times more content exclusively in the cash shop, never to be acquired for free inc fucking huge asset cost items like Sparrows that are purely cosmetic.

Retard

>comparing expansions to seasons

user, being retarded flagrantly doesn't make you look good

Here's a thought I just had, I've heard of a lot of cosmetic selling live service games having a bloated file size due to matches needing to be prepared for all cosmetic content across the game's lifespan. With that in mind, is it possible that eververse quickened the need for the content deletion?

Attached: 1626134935833.jpg (400x400, 30.52K)

nobody gives a fuck what you think about anything in life you worthless trash