How do you cope with age making you worse at games to the point you can't even top score anymore?

How do you cope with age making you worse at games to the point you can't even top score anymore?

Attached: woman-wrist-arm-pain-long-use-mouse-working-office-syndrome-healthcare-medicine-concept-117307786.jpg (800x534, 27.38K)

by playing for fun and not being an autist who can only have fun if theyre winning

fpbp & /thread
competetive cucks can suck cocks for all i care

If you don't play video games to exercise your skill then what? You play them to waste time? Christ.

Don't care about "top score" and barely play video games as it is. Doubt I will play at all when I'm 50+

practice makes perfect .your age doesn't matter
of course i'm going to suck at fps when i dont spend 15 hours a day playing anymore fps and i play 8 hours a year of a shitty fps no worth replaying

>aging doesn't affect reflexes or hand-eye coordination
user......

elbow on the desk at all times, if your desk is too small, get a bigger one

i get more kills and higher k:d ratio now than i did 15-20 years ago

why do you watch tv, why do you read books, why do you watch movies
games like LoL or cs:go bring out the worst in people

>he thinks that the only games where you can be good at are the popular games
Okay you're just stupid.

Couldn't care less about top scoring. I just want to be able to game without pain again.

>games like LoL or cs:go bring out the worst in people
yes, as can be exemplified by the other user throwing a tantrum at the mere idea that some people dont care about winning lmao

>AGE IS... LE COMING FOR YOU
Quit crying like bitches, nut up or shut up
This is a forum for men, not a forum for women and fags with scraped knees and bleeding pussies

Attached: 1640800295710.png (893x783, 422.8K)

I only play for fun and study. Also I've only gotten better at games over time.

im determined to win and watch my body go down in flames at the same time.

i have chronic tendinitis and can't really play anything using MKB anymore. even controllers i can only play for an hour or two tops before the pain is too much to bear.

>top score
What is this, 1980s arcades?
Not only do I only play SP games with an occasional co-op game session, but my late grandfather kept making crazy high scores in Tetris and Bubble Bobble all the way to his death bed.

I'm ultimately getting older and I get that aging is slowing my reflexes down to where I can't compete with the kids these days anymore but still I play and enjoy video games without being a little bitch faggot like OP. Only thing is now after going 4-23 in a cs match, I say "gg, I'm actually 37 years old" so they understand that my age crippling my abilities.

I haven't aged a single year since I was 17 (currently 27)

Just have perfect genes really

This.

just you wait. when i was 30 or so i aged very noticeably over like a 6 month span then stopped again

>currently 27
lol wait until the 30s, that's when it just goes downhill almost in a flash

alcohol, and ambien allows me to top score. cant quite explain it other then ambien seems to turn me into a 10 year old again mentally and alcohol prevents all pain
ambien doesnt seem to work on everyone, for some it just puts you to sleep and you cant stay awake on it for the affects

so what you're saying is to become skilled at a game no one cares about? ok
i just remember people i knew would legit be the most toxic i'd ever see them only playing competitive games like cs/lol

The upside about aging is that you also stop giving a shit about top scores.
Plenty of other things to worry about like losing your hair or no longer being able to eat what you want without getting fat

>We can't click heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to use strategies that don't go anywhere. Like the time I walked to the tunnel to de_dust2. I needed some more cash for my AWP.. So I decided to go to B, which is what they called de_dust2 in those days. So I bought a five seven to my arsenal, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the tunnel cost a grenade, and in those days, grenades had pictures of red stripes on them. "Gimme five stripes for a frag," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I bought a five seven on my arsenal, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any desert eagles, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those small rusty ones...