Nintendo executives on ResetERA

Do you think they come here too?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 12.58.52.png (2420x810, 691.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjVP24VEPPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does Emily look like irl?

I don't think japanese execs troll around a niche western internet forum. that's just me though.

Bob Saget

I'm not convinced anyone from America means much to Nintendo Japan. Even the executives. Maybe they just get to approve box art?
Even their own publicity people can't get a tour in Nintendo HQ. They got as far as the empty cafeteria.
youtube.com/watch?v=HjVP24VEPPo

I'm sure employees at Nintendo who most likely only speak Japanese love to go to Resetera.

>niche

Extremely niche. No one in real life knows about Resetera, it's purely a terminally online thing. Even Any Forums is known by real people.

they don't, resetera has actual gaming enthusiasts and adults with good purchasing power

Any Forums is filled with minors who care more about politics and memes than video games

Attached: 1662119564524677.webm (608x1080, 2.36M)

>senior japanese executive on resetera
everything everyone on resetera says is bullshit but this wasn't a believable premise in the first place

Oh, I thought you meant Any Forums(nel), in response to OP's question.

im miyamoto

We already know that NoA is on trannyera's leash, what's worrying is that Nintendo has moved to seattle. japan is just a puppet now

Attached: 16535739063.jpg (1856x1753, 886.97K)

>We already know that NoA is on trannyera's leash
>japan is just a puppet now
how come resetera and globohomo activists ALWAYS win bros?

Attached: Miyamoto.webm (720x404, 955.21K)

>over there
Where is she posting if it's not in ResetGender?

I believe and I love you, man.

If they keep listening to Americans, they'll get dumped, just like Sony. Japan's strength is in exporting ideas. Not importing them. I mean, the same thing goes for Korea and K-dramas. No one watches them to see them the same shit they know from America.

Bill's tongue freaks me out.

My uncle works for you.

ResetERA is 50% Politics, 45% politics in gaming and 5% gaming