Only throw spears at 90 degree angles...

>only throw spears at 90 degree angles, this forces you to master movement and prevents you from enjoying the game casually.
Why is redditworld so popular on Any Forums?

Attached: hero.jpg (1313x738, 146.1K)

almost no one likes this game
some may pretend to like it but a very minority finished it
i tried it again few months ago after dropping it in 2018 still gave up after the moon thing

>He doesn't know
Next you'll complain that the game doesn't teach you the real skills.

Best game
Pretty sure they're adding upward spear throws in the next update

Attached: slugato.gif (236x176, 2.69M)

Theyre ADDING upward spear throws.
Meaning upward spear throws werent possible till now..... youre supposed to jump slide backflip and throw the spear down into the lizard, which sometimes catches you midair, on the rare bit of flat terrain you get here and there, but you cant throw it upwards. Nor can you take high ground and aim at the lizard at an angle..

Thanks for confirming the game is garbage with difficutly based on bad controls.

>Meaning upward spear throws werent possible till now.
Yes that is what adding means, whats the issue?

>youre supposed to jump slide backflip and throw the spear down into the lizard
You know you don't need to do any of that right? Unless you're playing Hunter (which you can't do until you've already beat the game) you shouldn't be fighting at all, there's no benefit for killing things when you can just run and hide.
Why run headfirst into a predator and blame the controls when you die?

>youre supposed to jump slide backflip and throw the spear down into the lizard
you never need to do this if you aren't retarded

Attached: scavs.webm (960x540, 1.12M)

there are poeple who play this garbage? I thought it was just random shitters on Youtube that pretended to like it.

I dont WANT to play it your faggot way. I wanna KILL lizards with SPEARS which are used for KILLING.
Youre justifying lazy coding by saying "you can finish the game without combat"

Then don't bitch about difficulty if you're deliberately imposing more challenge on yourself
The game isn't gonna handhold you if you choose to ungabunga at lizards like a retard, all the tools to beat the game are there, its you thats choosing to ignore them

>try to do things that are meant to be challenging in the game
>it requires mastery of controls and knowledge of AI
>WTF THIS IS TOO HARD SHIT GAME
faggot

kek, this

>I don't WANT to shoot things in Doom
>I don't WANT to use stealth in Thief
>I don't WANT to mine and craft in Minecraft
Any Forums everybody

>enjoing the game casually
>enjoing the game
>casually

Attached: gay.jpg (894x894, 368.45K)

Slugcat is obviously strong as fuck since he can throw spears hard enough to permanently embed them in concrete, so why can't he just reach out and stab a lizard instead of risking losing his spear by throwing it?

Attached: 1462345595869.jpg (207x236, 10.56K)

All of your shitty dreams are coming true user. Free update once Downpour comes out will have ez baby mode settings.

(I unironically think that having these toggles is a good thing, but if you play with the easy mode you're still a shitter)

Attached: RainworldSettings.png (758x600, 191.43K)

source?
is there any explanation for what all of them do? I don't get a lot of those

>once Downpour comes out
So never.

It's a good game
Try again when the update comes out
By slide throwing a spear into a slope, you can change it's trajectory to go up, so, while niche, it's possible and I was able to pin a lizard with that in outskirts once, that was cool.
Played it for 4 hours today
If you get grabbed, for a short period, you are nigh guaranteed to hit most enemies and due to the distance, it looks like a stab.
To answer your question, game sucks, 0/10
There's no explanation for all of them, but the steam post details some. I think I know what most do, so feel free to ask.
For example, "Alpha Red Lizards" gives them tongues that fucking break spears.
This is for Rain World Remix which is a free update and it may come out before Downpour.

Attached: vibin.gif (1000x720, 174.94K)

Point = missed
If slugcat can move as dexterously as it can it can also aim its spear at angles.
Everything else is cope.
Kill yourselves.

No, its a shit game, kill yourself.

Mainly curious about what the Dynamic Difficulty means, but a few others I'm not sure what they mean, or how they will work

Attached: 1.png (758x600, 216.46K)

bait

Because your father didn't give you enough love and attention