Genji

Genji

Attached: Genji.jpg (1170x485, 30.14K)

So glad that Blizzard sharts lost.

Dead game.

What's the player count like for this game?

>every corporation on earth making one word meme tweets
what a society we live in

>translate tweet
>"Genji" means "faggot"

>Chris Metzen
Chris Metzen

Attached: Chris Metzen.png (654x120, 42.62K)

hahaha i love quirky corporations!
they're just like me :D

There's literally dozens of us

Wendy's started this

so did anyone ever figure out what was happening? just a marketing meme or something else

Remember when this game was popular?
Me neither

It was for 4 months
Such an odd game that I was addicted to for that time, yet years later have NEVER had an urge to go back. I've never had that with a game before. Even tf2 I boot up every few months

Social media encouraging communication and creation via nothing but templates has done irreversible damage to the human psyche. Eveey single day I pray that everyone involved in creating and running every social media site is tortured to death in the worst possible ways known to man for months on end and that the internet is wiped out entirely with no way of returning.

Yeah
and then PUBG happened
Yeah PUBG was a thing until Fortnite happened

Chris metzen

>@PlayOverwatch
Hell no

Chris Metzen

Chris metzen

>social media
Wake up, goy.

Attached: CONSOOMER cults.jpg (934x566, 70.91K)

what's the biggest example that fits this? I'd say either blizzdrones or riotdrones

*in a gaming context, naturally, otherwise it'd just be apple users

Because it was a fun videogame with a ton of polish, care and personality. But the more you played, the more you noticed how shallow the gameplay actually was: every game boiled down to using all your ults at the same time, wiping the enemy team, pushing the cart for a while... only to be wiped by their ults. Repeat.
They tried to appeal to everyone, even non-FPS players, by adding tanks and healers and ults. And this ended up ruining the entire game.

I think companies do this on purpose now

>arcade
>quickplay
>custom servers
>competitive
despite Any Forums hateboner, actually still pretty active.