I WANT TO FUCK HIS FAT HIPS AAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT TO FUCK HIS FAT HIPS AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1662089371336182.jpg (1000x1125, 159.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1662058686197992.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*her

Chromosomes: XY
Genitals: Penis
Sex: Male
Pronoun: Him & His

*her

hate this faggot shit, its like a joke that has been played out. keep it to yourself gamer

>Pronoun: she and her
FTFY

...in the bad ending. He's still a man in all the other endings though.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1662058686197992.webm
Bridget if he real

Cope all you want. It won't make you a woman.

>This femboy character becomes a trans woman
>this somehow ruins the character

Do Americans really?

Ew

her*

Yes being a tranny is disgusting but femboys are cool.

double standard.
degeneracy are all bad.

Whew

Men can have XX chromosomes actually. As a matter of fact there're multiple chromosome pairings that can still result in you having traditionally male physique like penis and testi's.
You should bring up gametes more, since male and female gametes are a much more real indicator of sex realism and far more binary than chromosomes.
Chromosomes are more of a meme argument for someone who doesn't know actual genetics.

>These 1 in a million genetic freaks should be a consideration for the human norm
No user. THAT is the real meme.

I fucking hate this board

I fucking LOVE this board.

>95% gay is cool
>100% gay is disgusting

>you cant differentiate if character is girl or boy anymore
i am so sick of this shit

Attached: 1659951596170.webm (710x540, 2.96M)

I'm not a woman, but Bridget sure is.

I want to blow my load and glaze his face.

Attached: Bridget begging.png (2000x3000, 2.05M)

>same shit except one uses female pronouns

Not about it being the "norm" relatively speaking even if 1% of mutts have XX chromosomes with dick and balls that's still a stupid amount of mutts.
However in 99% of those 1% cases all of them display male gametes, sperm.
That's a way better indicator of sex realism then "muh chromosomes" you just come off as retarded when you look at chromosomes and not gametes.
Because once again in 99% of those already 1% cases you do not have intersex gametes when you do have cases where you're a man with XX chromosomes. You have male gametes meaning you an impregnate a woman with female gametes.
Whether your chromosomes are female or not you're a dude, therefore if you have male gametes you're male. Chromosomes mean fuck all, what makes a tranny a tranny is the fact that he has male gametes and can larp as a lesbian while still being able to breed them.
He will never have female gametes and there's no way to hide or cope with that fact.

br-bros...

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: 1660272797967423s.jpg (125x122, 2.16K)

no. one is a mental illness that focuses on grooming children

Thats pedophilia

Cringe trannies and femboys aren't even comparable

except it's nowhere near 1%...probably not even .1%
stop lying

you easily can, girls don't usually wear blue especially one in a nun outfit, it's a masculine color which is probably part of the joke that's how i read it anyway. guilty gear characters are either over the top and silly/horny or 'cool' characters

I see you're being retarded, your argument gives trannies cover, gametes are a better signifier because they actually matter when looking at biology.
You can't change your gametes.

Gametes are actually founded in logic and no tranny can argue against it.

or you know using both chromosomes, potentially mitochondrial dna, and their reproductive cells of course.

little uncanny but would nut inside

gonna need a sauce, boss

>your argument gives trannies cover
No yours does because it's giving genetic freak lotteries excuses to not be men.

bridget's design is much better than it used to be, regardless of the pronoun autism. wish bridget fans would just appreciate it together, GG has had some of the best character redesigns lately

Me too bro, he's got a cute feminine face.
Crazy ass eyes though
I don't know it... I tried finding one but even the poster didn't know it...

Chromosomes are a meme
>mitochondrial dna
Even bigger meme.

Gametes are reproductive cells you dumbfuck, the reason people don't use chromosomes anymore in academia is because we've found out there's a wide range of varying chromosome combinations that can still give you cock and balls.
Using gametes is a better identifier because there is literally no proof that you can have cross wired gametes.
Even in your most insane scenario unless you're literally intersex, you cannot have male gametes with female gametes.
You will be infertile on one side. BECAUSE of that, gametes are way more binary and way easier to debunk trannies on.

When you bring up chromosomes you're indirectly giving them an escape because chromosomes are way more freeform in their expression, coupled with the female brain shit.

Gametes don't nor have they ever lied.